HELP

Options
I need someone or multiple someone’s to help hold me accountable and just sorta motivate me I guess... I’m new to this app and I’m serious about getting my weight down and becoming healthier.

Replies

• KimWinegardner
    KimWinegardner Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am Kim. I will help you. I can use the same thing. I use to track a long time ago, Uninstalled, but I'm back at it. Getting family photos in May so I want to look /feel my best. Good luck to you.
  • peachtoad
    peachtoad Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I hear ya! I decided to try and get to my goal weight by Christmas as the ultimate present to myself. I started at the beginning of October and in week one I managed to put on weight! It’s been so much more difficult than I thought and quite demoralising at times. I’ve lost 5lbs but have another 12 to go. It seems to take forever! Hope you both are fairing better than me!!!😀
  • NQHS1981
    NQHS1981 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Day 1 for me. I'm trying to heal leaky gut/psoriasis. Any weight loss will be a bonus. Have eliminated dairy, sugar (except fruit), almost all gluten, alcohol. Eating mostly protein/Veggies/fruit and 1/2 my body weight (in oz) of PH water, plus lots of probiotics. Anyone dealing with leaky gut? Tired of the meds and steroids prescribed to treat psoriasis.
  • peachtoad
    peachtoad Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I was diagnosed with IBS-C this year and was told I have a very slow and sensitive digestive system. It’s been such a rollercoaster finding foods that help rather than hinder. At the minute I’m dairy and meat free. Hoping that the vegetables, legumes and fruits alone will be gentle enough on my digestive system. Stomach is definitely less bloated but haven’t lost any weight in the last two weeks since I started. I came across a guy on You Tube this week called Rob Stuart who healed is own psoriasis by diet alone. It may be worth a look but I think his regime is pretty hard core. It depends on your level of commitment I guess!