Hello everybody!!

Options
:wink: I am 21 and i would desperately like to lose 10 pounds!! Im really enjoying the food journal...its amazing how much you cram into your mouth all day without even giving it a second though!

Replies

• heatherjones
    Options
    :wink: I am 21 and i would desperately like to lose 10 pounds!! Im really enjoying the food journal...its amazing how much you cram into your mouth all day without even giving it a second though!
  • alaskagal
    Options
    Welcome!

You'll find this is a great site to help you in your weight loss journey. Loads of information and lots of supportive people.

Good luck!
    :flowerforyou:
  • Mlieb
    Mlieb Posts: 121
    Options
    Welcome. I started almost five weeks ago and am slowly losing. It is interesting to see what we are actually putting in our bodies. Helps to make more educated decisions.

The support is great too.

Good luck on your weight loss endeavors!!:happy:

Melissa
  • Mlieb
    Mlieb Posts: 121
    Options
    Welcome. I started almost five weeks ago and am slowly losing. It is interesting to see what we are actually putting in our bodies. Helps to make more educated decisions.

The support is great too.

Good luck on your weight loss endeavors!!:happy:

Melissa
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard:flowerforyou:
  • rheston
    rheston Posts: 638
    Options
    Welcome aboard. You've taken the first step and I'm sure you'll reach your goal very quickly.
  • its time for change
    Options
    Welcome. You are right about cramming stuff into your body and not even realizing. I bought this cereal that is supposed to be healthy and all natual. 1/2 cups is 210 calories plain. If I would not have been paying attention to labels and what not these past few days, I can imagine going up and innocently grabbing handful after handful. This site and being accountable have prevented me from doing that. I LOVE this site!! Here's to myfitnesspal:drinker:
  • crispyjones2003
    Options
    They really do sneak up on you don't they. I usually eat 2 normal size meals (lunch and dinner) and maybe a snack at some point in the day. What I didn't realize is that what I thought were normal size meals were actually huge meals and they were typically high is carbs....like your breads and starches. I never gave a thought to actually reading nutrition labels, seemed to "girly" to me. But, 50 pounds later, here I am doing exactly that.

10 pounds should be a piece of cake for you. Wish I would have paid attention earlier. Good Luck, keep us up to date!