One year on MFP with before/after pictures

Options
2»

Replies

• japalamu
    japalamu Posts: 11
    Options
    Your post was very inspiring :) you look amazing !
  • birdiet903
    birdiet903 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday and congrats on achieving your goal.
  • alibreasy
    alibreasy Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look awesome! Great dedication and a great story. This will inspire so many. Thanks for sharing your one year journey. Continued success to you from your MFP family! :bigsmile:
  • christinad95
    christinad95 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! Very inspiring!!
  • hnsaunde
    hnsaunde Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • RuthRW
    RuthRW Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    What an incredible change! Your "before" picture looks like the mother/aunt of your "after" picture. Thanks for sharing your story, it is very inspiring and also a wake up to those people that think changes like you have made happen quickly. It takes hard work and determination for a success story like yours and you should be very proud!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • MadBabysMama
    MadBabysMama Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on such consistent success and happy birthday to you! I hope it will be the best year yet!
  • kandrews24
    kandrews24 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Super super wonderful story and congrats! Also HAPPY BIRTHDAY! You have a lot to celebrate!
  • xjlishey1
    xjlishey1 Posts: 286
    Options
    you look great...congratulations!!
  • BigAL456
    BigAL456 Posts: 56
    Options
    Awesome job! Congrats!
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    You look great (and happy birthday)!
  • Makay1
    Makay1 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for sharing your story. You look amazing!! Such an inspiration to those of us who have been (ME!!) slacking off for the past month. You make me want to get started again and push through this plateau. Thank you! :flowerforyou:
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday!!!! And keep up the great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!