SNACK TIME! LUNCH TIME! YUM TIME!

Options
what are you all having for snacks and lunch today? i'm getting bored of my "usual" foods.

Replies

• ElleEmmeKay
    Options
    Cheese stick and then some nuts
  • Tdance5678
    Tdance5678 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I do nuts and yogurt - but if I'm craving something crunchy I have some Kellogg Cracker Chips. They are really good and only 110 calories for 30. So I will do 10 and some nuts - or 15 and some nuts.
  • Cmccracken1
    Cmccracken1 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    fat free kettle corn..
  • mycrazyturtles
    Options
    Hummus and pretzle thins.
    Cheese stick
    Yogurt
    rice cake (the lil ones)
  • Amber393
    Amber393 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    bump to read later
  • byHISstrength
    byHISstrength Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    For the AM (in a few minutes) I'm having a small banana and 20 almonds.

For the afternoon snack, I'm having my homemade super healthy pumpkin chocolate chip muffin.

Lunch will be tuna fish, made with light mayo on a whole wheat arnold thin with romaine and string cheese.
  • jess213tx
    jess213tx Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Right now, I am in love with lactaid low fat cottage cheese with strawberries and a tbsp of sliced raw almonds. Yum!

I also love carrots with light ranch when I need a snack but don't have alot of calories left over for the day.

And lunch changes all the time. If it's not a busy day, I will go across the street to Whole Foods and pickup some watermelon, baby carrots, a pre-cooked chicken breast at the deli counter, and a ciabatta roll (but I will only eat half the roll). But I'm a sucker for chinese food....so about once a week I will get either chicken or shrimp with broccoli with about a cup of steamed rice.
  • angela828
    angela828 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    yoplait fat free yogurt, a banana, cheese cubes, 100 calorie nut blend mix, and strawberries :) and a boring peanut butter sandwich for lunch on wheat bread! haha
  • strongissexy1
    Options
    For the AM (in a few minutes) I'm having a small banana and 20 almonds.

For the afternoon snack, I'm having my homemade super healthy pumpkin chocolate chip muffin.

Lunch will be tuna fish, made with light mayo on a whole wheat arnold thin with romaine and string cheese.

wanna post that healthy muffin recipe!!! please :)
  • kraluvzjma
    Options
    Nature's Own 100% wheat English Muffin and 1 tbs Smart Balance Chuncky Peanut butter. 200 Calories. 1/2 is actually perfectly filling and only 100 calories.
  • Katz721
    Katz721 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    chicken and rice, lowfat yogurt w/ flax flakes and pear chunks..... wasabi peas later for afternoon snack
  • NiciS72
    NiciS72 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    2 wedges of Laughing Cow Sun Dried Tomato and Basil Mozzarella and 10 Crunchmaster Gluten Free crackers.
  • jgic2009
    jgic2009 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    AM snack: string cheese

Lunch: whole wheat pasta with broccoli, cauliflower, carrot, and parmesan (inspired by a recipe from skinnytaste.com)

PM snack: pretzels
  • twillhoi
    twillhoi Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I had Subway for lunch.

I will have a banana, craisins and a planters energy nut bar before dinner time.

I would like that healthy muffin recipe also!