From 180 to 131

It took me two years (from 160-130 this year!) feel free to ask questions :-)
Stats
Height - 5’2
Weight - 131
Size - 2/4
Runner/weight lifter
Mom of 4
32 years old

Replies

• jls1788
    jls1788 Posts: 30 Member
    That’s amazing! Congratulations! I’m very close to where you started this year! 5’ 2”, SW:168, CW: 148, GW:130. You look great! How did you do it? Just calories in, calories out??? Gym? Great job!
  • RideLiftRun
    RideLiftRun Posts: 23 Member
    You look great, well done!
  • workinonit1956
    workinonit1956 Posts: 1,043 Member
    I’m older than you but have almost identical stats—congratulations on a job well done! You look great :)
  • kdbulger
    kdbulger Posts: 396 Member
    I find your post very inspiring as it's also taking me a few years to get where I want to go in a sustainable way. You look fantastic!

I'm aiming to lose 60 lbs. 16 left to go. 1 year and 3 months into my journey. Also a mom, same age, and a runner. Weight lifter is on my "goals" list.
  • jilleebee77
    jilleebee77 Posts: 329 Member
    edited November 2018
    This is definitely inspirational. I too an 5'2", a mom, close in age, and feel like I will never be under 150 (still a LONG way from there too). Years ago I got to 150 and felt AMAZING, so that is my "goal" right now and i will see how i feel when i get there. Thank you for sharing! You look amazing!
  • beforeafter135
    beforeafter135 Posts: 10 Member
    I'm older then you too, have the same before stats. You look great. Back on MFP after along time off.
  • DiscusTank5
    DiscusTank5 Posts: 333 Member
    That's great! Thanks for sharing your journey.
  • ebrown16910
    ebrown16910 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi, I'm 19 and I found your story to be inspiring and congrats! I'm 5'2'', I started at 180 pounds, my current weight is 153, and I'm still working on getting to 130. I'm also running a lot too!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!