Time will pass anyway

Options
I didn’t do any diet. I just ate healthier and worked out. It took me 1 year to lost 80lbs. I made music mixes and would listen to them while working out. Then on days I wasn’t feeling like it I would play them as I went about my day and before long I would feel pumped to workout and keep going.

Replies

• Houseal82
    Houseal82 Posts: 2 Member
    Options

I didn’t do any diet. I just ate healthier and worked out. It took me 1 year to lost 80lbs. I made music mixes and would listen to them while working out. Then on days I wasn’t feeling like it I would play them as I went about my day and before long I would feel pumped to workout and keep going.[/quote]

• jdubois5351
    jdubois5351 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look like a teenager! Fantastic job!
  • SabAteNine
    SabAteNine Posts: 1,866 Member
    Options
    This is truly inspiring, and you should be so proud! 80 lbs in a single year, going down with no excess skin that I can see (arms), is remarkable. And I agree with the above - I'd card you!!
  • texasfarmer
    texasfarmer Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Simply amazing! Just look at how cute you are! Hard work pays off!
  • grebber1
    grebber1 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Houseal82 wrote: »
    I didn’t do any diet. I just ate healthier and worked out. It took me 1 year to lost 80lbs. I made music mixes and would listen to them while working out. Then on days I wasn’t feeling like it I would play them as I went about my day and before long I would feel pumped to workout and keep going.

That belt buckle is freeking awesome.
    Well done on the weight loss
  • mikea2g
    mikea2g Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing! Love the Nintendo belt and classically trained shirt :)
  • AmyC2288
    AmyC2288 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look amazing! :)
  • dhiammarath
    dhiammarath Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! I second the belt is awesome! GOOD JOB :smiley:
  • JCoventry175
    JCoventry175 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!