30 DS

Options
What is it? I see a lot of reference to it, but when I Google it, I don't get much for results. In fact nothing exercise related.

Replies

• Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    its short term for 30 day shred, it is a high impact fitness dvd my jillian from the biggest loser usa

its really good :D
  • starberi30
    Options
    Jillian Michaels 30 day shred. it's a video
  • ahizzel
    ahizzel Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    It's the 30-day shred. A workout DVD by Jillian Micheals. It's really great!
  • Nhendrickson86
    Nhendrickson86 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred

Don't feel bad. . . .people use a lot of acronyms on MFP and it always seems like I'm the last person to figure out what they're talking about. :laugh:

I've heard it's a pretty good workout and it's only about a half hour if you're like me and short on time. I'm planning to go pick it up from Walmart tonight. :happy:
  • ETsambouris
    Options

Don't feel bad. . . .people use a lot of acronyms on MFP and it always seems like I'm the last person to figure out what they're talking about. :laugh:

I've heard it's a pretty good workout and it's only about a half hour if you're like me and short on time. I'm planning to go pick it up from Walmart tonight. :happy:

Lol I am always googling things from here. This sounds really good. I love her dvds as is. Might have to pick it up too
  • Nhendrickson86
    Nhendrickson86 Posts: 33 Member
    Options

Lol I am always googling things from here. This sounds really good. I love her dvds as is. Might have to pick it up too

Awesome!! Feel free to add me if you end up getting it and need a little support and encouragement. :wink: