Time to stop making excuse !!

Options
Hello everyone !! My name is Max ! Brand new to this app, but heard amazing thing about it !! I’m on a weight lost journey where I’d like to loose 100 pounds !! I have been going through a lot of up and down in the last few years when it comes to weight !! I am now a father and I realized not too long ago that I needed to stop making excuses !! I made my own choice and now it is on me to change my futur !! For the first time I am going out of my comfort zone and turning into this community to be more accountable and to talk about it with people which I have always been embarrassed to do before !! Hope to make some friend along the way with who I can talk about this difficult journey !!

Good luck to everyone !

Replies

• JayFromThatOnePlace
    Options
    Keep it up!
  • ggenet2014
    ggenet2014 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Welcome Max. I’m new too. I’m working for my first 50 of 100 lbs I have to lose.
  • adinaahl
    adinaahl Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi there, just joined today and I am in a similar situation. Aiming to lose 100lbs so I wish you luck!! :)
  • ChelsGetsFit1
    ChelsGetsFit1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm new! Finally decided to join! I am aming to lose atleast 40 pounds! Good luck to everyone! :)
  • brawbeard
    brawbeard Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey dude,
    1- congrats dad!
    2- I am in same boat with weight and live in Scotland, the home of "deep fried mars bars"
    3- I need some motivation and accountability.
    4- wanna play???
    We can do this together! Fancy a game
    Andrew