Legends of the Hidden Temple - Week Three *closed*

Options
I hope everyone took pics (I didn't..)
and made their 10 miles this week!

Log your weights! I'll eventuallyy get a list up of our previous weeks!

Replies

• HilarieXcore
    HilarieXcore Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    *reserved*
  • omid990
    omid990 Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    made my ten miles this week!

i won't be able to weigh in until tuesday (scale went byebye :sad: ) but i'll get back as soon as i weigh
  • econn
    econn Posts: 157
    Options
    141.2 :)) made me 10 miles and lost 3.3 pounds since last week! Good week!:))
  • lc522
    lc522 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    hey everyone! my weight for this week is 196. I didn't do the miles since the cardio i do (zumba, kickboxing) can't be measured in miles. great job everyone that did do the ten miles tho!
  • katiebug3268
    katiebug3268 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, my weight went down from 169lbs to 165lbs. Yayaya, I was so excited!!! I did get my ten miles in and also took some pics. I don't know how to upload pictures to a reply but you can see them on my profile page.
  • slcase
    slcase Posts: 17
    Options
    Hey everyone!
    I did have a 2 lb gain this week (154.6) but I'm not too worried about it. I didn't count calories at all this weekend because I was camping, and well, it's hard to do that. I would say overall it wasn't a good weekend for weight loss, but hopefully this week is better. Did the ten miles between running/walking for C25K and biking. Good job everyone:)
  • horseryder77
    horseryder77 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    137 today. Which is odd, considering it's TOM and I went home to my parents this weekend.
    *shrug*

The 7 mile run didn't go well.. at all. So I'm lookin at about 16 miles overall for last week :)

Great job everyone! Maybe one day I'll post some pics haha. I have one from a 5k I completed not too long ago, and I haven't gained/lost any weight since then so perhaps I'll just put that here.
  • Mom2MandN
    Mom2MandN Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Made my ten miles.... Weight is a little up but I was at a family party this weekend. Who knows what this week holds.. Leaving for New Jersey and will be there for a week. I hope to get walking in and not eat to much.
  • paulaGetshealthy
    Options
    I lost 3.8 lbs this week :) So I'm now at 169.8
  • paulaGetshealthy
    Options
    Whoops, I meant 159.8. Finally out of the 60's!
  • get_it_gone2012
    Options
    Didn't weigh in this morning... I had to get up super early for work :( But on the bright side... my work pants were falling down all day today when I could barely get them on at the start of the summer!!! :D YAY!
    I sort of took pics when I went out with my girlies, but other then that, no. And I did get my 10 miles in :D
  • HilarieXcore
    Options
    Soo proud of aall you guys! I'll be weighing tomorrow.. I hate weighing in at 5am because of work..
  • WWH_AJ
    WWH_AJ Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I'm at 174.0 which sucks because I checked the scales Sun morning and they read 172.4 but I didn't record it because I was waiting for today. Yesterday evening I ate half of a pizza at Johnny's Pizza because I had worked a 5 hr shoft with no break and had to go into the walkin cooler to scarf down my two bolonga sandwiches :angry: I work at a Sonic and my shift was during lunch, happy hour, and the beginning of dinner so I was starving and I gave in. Oh well. I have found an old/new exercise last week: biking. I bike up the road from my house and it divides into two circles that come back to my house. So far I've biked the 3 mile road twice. I'll have to find a day when it's cooler than 100 (whenever that'll be) and set out to bike the longer circle.
  • Leanne3552000
    Leanne3552000 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    <
    took my picture and did my ten miles but gained this week and don't know why :( weighed in at 130 this morning
  • aLatz13
    aLatz13 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    couldnt weigh in (im at home and my mom threw out her bathroom scale years ago), and haven't taken pictures yet, but i DID get in three miles last week! and have been a pretty good eater despite all of the being at home temptations.

Classes start for me on monday AND i'm going to start my half marathon training!
  • kateecat
    kateecat Posts: 13
    Options
    180.2. About 5lbs but it was that time of the month last week so that should clear any theories of me starving or what not. I'm sure I would've lost 2-3 more but I practically ate my whole house this weekend and did not exercise at all which brought me from 179 on thursday back to the 180's.
    I got in 7 of the 10 miles (boo!) but did get the pics taken.
  • laranay13
    Options
    I'm still at 145lbs...It seems I've hit a wall :( I will post my awful before pics when I get a chance lol I did my 10 miles though
  • HilarieXcore
    Options
    So I have band noon-8pm all week...
    and I forgot to weigh in Monday.

• omid990
    omid990 Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    still 153 lbs...
  • horseryder77
    horseryder77 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Haven't had a chance to weigh in/take measurements... but here's a "before" picture.
    This was taken after my first 5K.. so.. it was recent and I was probably the same weight here that I am now.
    I'm not going to weigh myself right now cause it's 9pm and that'd just be... upsetting lol

photo.jpg