I'm back.. Again.

Options
This is probably my 100th start In the last few years. I start, do well, but loose motivation and stop.

I am finally hitting rock bottom. 28 years old, been over weight my whole life, finally hit 330lbs. I live a minimal active lifestyle, I dont work, I stay home to take care of my family. I still dont have support, but I am hoping to find the support here with other people in the same situation to keep me going.

I plan on just tracking everything over the next week, just to get an idea of what I have been eating then adjust from there.

Replies

• jenjens86
    jenjens86 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I requested you hope thats ok :)
  • Jackie9003
    Jackie9003 Posts: 1,110 Member
    Options
    That's a perfect way to start.
    I started by making small gradual changes, I could never keep it up by going "cold turkey" on everything all at once, I've been on here for over a year now and it's probably the longest I've ever done.
    Good luck
  • Johnk942
    Johnk942 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I think it takes "several" starts for most of us trying to lose weight make major lifestyle change. Hang in there!! Glad you are back.
  • DougBobrow
    DougBobrow Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    mgookin wrote: »
    This is probably my 100th start In the last few years. I start, do well, but loose motivation and stop.

I am finally hitting rock bottom. 28 years old, been over weight my whole life, finally hit 330lbs. I live a minimal active lifestyle, I dont work, I stay home to take care of my family. I still dont have support, but I am hoping to find the support here with other people in the same situation to keep me going.

I plan on just tracking everything over the next week, just to get an idea of what I have been eating then adjust from there.

Good luck! You can do it.
  • ggenet2014
    ggenet2014 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Best of luck to you. I think you have it!
  • charlesbelcher
    charlesbelcher Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Good luck
  • SaraLu82
    SaraLu82 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I’m rooting for you, girl!
  • whitney8818
    whitney8818 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm back at it again myself. Need to lose about 80 or 100 pounds. Feel free to add me. I'm looking for friends here 😳
  • mgookin
    mgookin Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Jackie9003 wrote: »
    That's a perfect way to start.
    I started by making small gradual changes, I could never keep it up by going "cold turkey" on everything all at once, I've been on here for over a year now and it's probably the longest I've ever done.
    Good luck

Thank you, I eat fairly good to begin with, it's just my portions that are out of control. Also lately I drink my calories, which I hope to cut down and learn to control.