Keep your comments to yourself!

Options
13»

Replies

• Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    There's a lady I work with who does the same thing. No one likes her, it's like she has no concept of what's ok to say vs. not. She's asked me if my daughter was going to have a playmate at home (No, I'm not pregnant!), made comments like she's lucky she never gets pimples because it would suck to have to walk around with something so big on your face... and she even tried to touch me once. I had just had several moles removed and she came into my cube out of the blue and said "Oh, is that infected?" I turned around at the sound of her voice and saw that she was reaching forward to poke my "mole hole"

1) If it looks infected, WHY do you WANT to touch it??
    2) Don't flipping touch me. Ever.
    3) No it's not infected, retard, skin was burned off.

Wow, that was a good rant. Thanks guys lol.

LOL This made me laugh so hard! "WHY do you WANT to touch it?" :laugh:
  • Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    HAHAHAHA... you should say "OMG take a picture, she's wating ANOTHER donut!" LMFAO!!!! Probably not the most mature thing, but it would be FUNNY! :laugh:

i would be very tempted...i'll bring a camera in haha!

xxx
  • 2fabulous2Bunfit
    2fabulous2Bunfit Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    There's a lady I work with who does the same thing. No one likes her, it's like she has no concept of what's ok to say vs. not. She's asked me if my daughter was going to have a playmate at home (No, I'm not pregnant!), made comments like she's lucky she never gets pimples because it would suck to have to walk around with something so big on your face... and she even tried to touch me once. I had just had several moles removed and she came into my cube out of the blue and said "Oh, is that infected?" I turned around at the sound of her voice and saw that she was reaching forward to poke my "mole hole"

1) If it looks infected, WHY do you WANT to touch it??
    2) Don't flipping touch me. Ever.
    3) No it's not infected, retard, skin was burned off.

Wow, that was a good rant. Thanks guys lol.

OMG this is hilarious! I am sorry you had to deal with that! YIKES. The pimple thing- you should have said- "Better to have ugly on the outside than inside!" LOL. Still laughing, "Mole hole". Imma use that one.
  • swordsmith
    swordsmith Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Yep- but I'm not exacty PC so "F*** Off" works for me.
  • SLaw4215
    SLaw4215 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Sounds like she is trying too hard to get your attention. Maybe she is lonely
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    Everytime I think of moles, I think of Austin Power's Gold Member "Mooooooole........moley moley moley"
  • amberleemoore
    amberleemoore Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I will never understand why people are like that. My husband's ex girlfriend always has something to say when she comes to pick her kids up for the week. It is always something mean and hateful and I wish I could punch her in the face!
  • quichebradford
    quichebradford Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    What kinda things does she say? Is it derogatory comments? Snide remarks?

She just passed by a minute ago and said, "purple nurple"...I have a purple shirt on today. On Monday my hair was braided on one side, similar to a mohawk and she said, "well isn't your hair snazzy today". Some day's she'll just say, "TRC" which is the initials of my church. It's always just dumb stuff, she doesn't even stop, just kinda yells it out and keeps going.
  • quichebradford
    quichebradford Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Everytime I think of moles, I think of Austin Power's Gold Member "Mooooooole........moley moley moley"

LOL!!
  • NurseLocke
    NurseLocke Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    **** her! My favorite quote as of late is, "A positive attitude my not fix all of your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth your while." If the power of positivity doesn't cut it, be sure to point out one of her flaws everytime she does it to you. She'll stop quicker than you can tell her to go *kitten* herself. =)
  • manderann
    manderann Posts: 189
    Options

Oh yeah, we made jokes about getting MOLEsted and the like for several weeks after the "incident" LOL

Moley, moley, moley!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    She sees you happy and wants to rain on your parade! Misery lovveeesss company. Keep your head up, she probably leads a miserable life and her comments is all she has. You got it going on !

This! And yes I have one to...so I know ignoring it at times is way easier said than done :)
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    so she's just a dork? ok i get it. that just means you can start saying goofy comments to her like makin' copies, the copinator! copa-roosky etc
    please do it! i would love to hear some of the clever stuff you came up with .