First Day On Keto!!!

Options
DeChanel85
DeChanel85 Posts: 10 Member
today's my first day on keto. 5ft 3in 220 lb African American who works a semi-active / sedentary job. Anyone else needs support through Keto I know I do.

Replies

• cashthomas
    cashthomas Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I started on November 5th weighing 324lbs. I haven't weighed myself because I don't won't to get discouraged, but I plan to weigh on the 24th.
  • donitahamp
    donitahamp Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I plan to start tomorrow. How’s it going?
  • dylanalexander4906
    Options
    I’ve found personally, there are better ways.
    Keto works yes. But the lack of carbs can be difficult on the mind due to low glucose until your body reaches ketosis. Some people have tremendous difficulty. I recommend higher protien, low fat and moderate carbs approach to begin with and leave Keto till the end to really peel that last bit of fat off. That being said best of luck with it as it truly does wonders when done correctly.
  • dollasqueen
    dollasqueen Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow aswell 😬
  • KETO12CROSSFIT
    KETO12CROSSFIT Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I love it. Lost 14 pounds in October alone. I’m big in crossfit and they push paleo but I highly recommend Keto. It’s crazy all the good things you can eat and still lose weight. Sugar free everything!
  • kayleejean9302
    kayleejean9302 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    YOU GOT THIS
  • Punksprincess83
    Punksprincess83 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I do what is called dirty keto. I don't cut out carbs completely. I am at 30 on carbs 30 on protein on 40 on fat and in 2 months I've lost 10 pounds. Little by little I am cutting out the carbs.
  • AlyssaP1987
    AlyssaP1987 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Get it girl..Feel free to add me. I lost 61 lbs in 6 months on keto. :)
  • phil2k17
    phil2k17 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    You've got this! Feel free to add me as well. Lost almost 100lbs in about 8 months and have kept it off because of Keto.
  • karenontario
    karenontario Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Good morning. I started keto in July. Slips here and there but have managed to release 20 lbs. It really works for me. I have a long standing eating disorder and keto helps me with carb indulgence. Would love to support anyone and swap ideas and motivations.
  • KETO12CROSSFIT
    KETO12CROSSFIT Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I love it. Lost 14 pounds in October alone. I’m big in crossfit and they push paleo but I highly recommend Keto. It’s crazy all the good things you can eat and still lose weight. Sugar free everything!

DM me to swap ideas or recipes if you’d like. Or just to chat Keto.