10kg/22lb lost...I'm halfway there

Options
I can't really share this with anyone in real life so I thought I'd share it here. I've lost 10kg/22lb since the start of the year. I'm wearing a size smaller jeans and I've moved three notches in on my belt.

Replies

• rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    congrats
  • CherylanneCorsini
    CherylanneCorsini Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Very nice! Stay the path, you're doing great.
  • Swanson83
    Swanson83 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!
  • Redbeard333
    Redbeard333 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • TinyRaccoon19
    TinyRaccoon19 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone
  • LuanaBean
    LuanaBean Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Yay! Congrats!
  • motivatedmartha
    motivatedmartha Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    e_j_wilson wrote: »
    Fell off the wagon for a bit but I'm now 20kg down from my heaviest non-pregnant weight and on the tightest notch on my belt. I'm going to the doctor soon for a checkup and full blood tests to prove to my mum that I'm healthy.

Thanks for the update and glad to hear you're back in control - good luck with the doctor tomorrow- hopefully your Mum will be satisfied 😂
  • Fflpnari
    Fflpnari Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome!
  • PAFC84
    PAFC84 Posts: 1,871 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Great work. Sorry to hear that you don't have anyone in your life to share your successes with. Have you taken steps to remedy this I.e made new and better friends? It is important not to need to rely on others but no person is an island.
  • jean133mjg
    jean133mjg Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Keep it up and they'll all know sooner or later without you even saying a word. Results speak louder than words. Hold your head high and know what you are doing what others only speak of. Remember that all things are allowed but not all things are beneficial. You choose.
  • PAFC84
    PAFC84 Posts: 1,871 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    PAFC84 wrote: »
    Great work. Sorry to hear that you don't have anyone in your life to share your successes with. Have you taken steps to remedy this I.e made new and better friends? It is important not to need to rely on others but no person is an island.

Nah, small town + no life = no new friends. So I do it for myself, and for my kids even though they don't know it :)

Sorry to hear that. Doing things for yourself is the key imo. I used to do things hoping it would make others like me but that just created more problems through injuries etc.
  • Pankhuri_Tyagi
    Pankhuri_Tyagi Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Fell off the wagon for a bit but I'm now 20kg down from my heaviest non-pregnant weight and on the tightest notch on my belt. I'm going to the doctor soon for a checkup and full blood tests to prove to my mum that I'm healthy.

How awesome does it feel when smaller size clothes start fitting you? 😅
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    keep up the good work- YOu can do this!!1
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!