I have just finished a stupid binge ....

Options
coolbluecris
coolbluecris Posts: 228 Member
edited November 2018 in Motivation and Support
Hey everyone

I have just finished a binge .... and I am declaring that it's over and my next meal will have me back on track. I gave away any leftover binge food. I don't feel good on junk food. I feel good when I'm eating healthy foods and in control, even if I have to make myself be in control.

No negative comments please, let's talk taking good care of our selves, emotionally and physically. Even when we feel down.

Sending best wishes to everyone.

weight.png

Replies

• nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    Is bingeing something you have a history with? If not, then it might be worth reviewing your daily calorie goals. Eating to little can be a setup up for binges.
  • CarmenRoden
    CarmenRoden Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m have an issue with binge, too. My favorite are with cookies. However, I just started working out two and a half weeks ago with a better track record. I allow myself cookies but sacrifices other things like beer! I believe we have to allow ourselves something or we will fail. Good luck!
  • 100_PROOF_
    100_PROOF_ Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Sometimes it helps to look at why this happened so you can learn from it and move past it. Example- are your calories set too low? Have you deprived yourself of foods that you love? Have you been restricting too much?
    This way you can pinpoint where you went wrong and try to correct the issue before it happens again.
    Other times it just happens and we need to accept it and move forward.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    I agree with thinking about the why so you can put coping strategies in place for the next time.
  • Runaroundafieldx2
    Runaroundafieldx2 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Stop seeing food as good, bad and junk.

• coolbluecris
    coolbluecris Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for your great ideas <3