Short Girl Motivation Group

Options
12346»

Replies

• Scamd83
    Scamd83 Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    Scamd83 wrote: »
    Is there a short man's group as well by any chance? I hate being too small to reach the pull up bar without standing on something. I don't really need motivation, just nice to know other people look up a lot as well.

Ha! I have to climb up on the cable rack like a monkey in order to move the position of the cable connection. LOL

I have to use the barbell specifically set aside for deadlifts for a boost to reach the pull up bars. It's very undignified, but I have learned how to balance on something that could potentially roll over and send me flying. Although if I did go flying, I obviously wouldn't have far to fall. Oh, and squats are good at least because again, I don't have far to descend/ascend.
  • kappandrea2016
    kappandrea2016 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    4'10" here

I am 4'10" too!
  • Charleen2
    Charleen2 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    New to all of this but there is concentrated power in being a tad on the short side. :-) Please add me, I'm 5' 1" and hope to lose 60 lbs so I'm in for the long haul. (Charleen2)
  • TxTiffani
    TxTiffani Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    10 lbs down and 26ish to go to ultimate goal:) How's everyone doing? I've recently chgd my weight loss goal to .5/week so I have 1330 cals to eat instead of 1200. I don't always want more than 1200 but on the days I do I freak about going over my allotted cals. I'm envious of those who get 1600-1800 and more per day lol
  • aria_rene
    aria_rene Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me to your community!!! I'm short to and man the pounds are hard to drop when you are short! I worked so hard for a month and only lost 1 pound! I will be happy to join your team!
  • arniedog74
    arniedog74 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    5' 1" trying to lose 15 lbs... It's a challenge
  • sophierce
    sophierce Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3. I'm down 47 pounds and am trying to lose the last 12 lbs to reach my goal weight. Please feel free to add me! Would love to give and receive motivation :)
  • Kellikat80
    Kellikat80 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and trying to gain muscle. Feel free to add me :smiley:
  • tink8
    tink8 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0 and would also love the support. Add me too ☺️
  • Vanessa8823H
    Vanessa8823H Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am 5'0 tall with 40 more lbs to lose. Feel free to add me! :)
  • KardioKim
    KardioKim Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    5' here. Feel free to add me.
  • ameeran16
    ameeran16 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    5ft here
  • coolbluecris
    coolbluecris Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    5'1 and 70 pounds to lose (35 kg to lose)
  • StarBright147
    StarBright147 Posts: 26 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    I’m 5’4. I didn’t know I was short. :D I’m trying to lose 30 lbs. :)