New, fat & fed up!

Options
Hey everyone I’ve joined today because I’m so sick of being fat I’ve tried everything under the sun . So I’m hoping this community can help me. I have 87lbs to lose! Get adding and kick me up the 🍑 please.

Replies

• brawbeard
    brawbeard Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Go girl, u can do it! I just joined as well, had enough of being fat and tired all the time. Let's help each other. I'm from Scotland
  • GeexJai14
    GeexJai14 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Thank you ! You will smash this aswell! I’m up for helping each other out I’ve sent you a friend request
  • Rmofit3
    Rmofit3 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    You got this!! Having the right attitude like you have is half the battle. Stay positive.
  • donielle1313
    donielle1313 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi! Adding! :)
  • stanlfink
    stanlfink Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I’ve lost over 100 lbs (before + during MFP) and managed to keep it off. I feel like I finally have a handle on this. I can help you or cheer for you if you like. I’ll send a friend request. Good luck on your quest! You’re headed in the right direction !!!
  • TimeToGetFit18
    TimeToGetFit18 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You can do this! This app really does help you stay focused and motivated. I have lost 3 stone so far and need a kick up the bum myself because I’ve got a long way to go. Good luck with everything.
  • seat151
    seat151 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey
  • maxPL215
    maxPL215 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey I just joined this week as well! I’m sure you will do great !! If you feel frustrated or you just want someone to talk to be accountable feel free !
  • Makkar86
    Makkar86 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Hell yeah feel free to add n chat
  • akmccool89
    akmccool89 Posts: 3 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    I joined October 17th and have lost 10 lbs so far! You can do this! It takes a lot of self discipline, but is so worth it when you start seeing the weight coming off, both on the scale and in you clothes! Good luck!
  • rbelfiore0262
    rbelfiore0262 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • MsDany_L
    MsDany_L Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Good luck on your journey!!