True Blood Weight Loss Challenge Results thread (CLOSED GROU

Options

Replies

• kathiehughes
    kathiehughes Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Attention: True Blood Challenge participants - Thanks to all Team Living Dead I have received everyones weights from our team except for nini_soto_, so great job. It may be that I won't be posting any results for the entire challenge until next week since I am still compiling all the info. As far as the other 3 teams I have received about half the weights, so if there are others out there who wish to remain in the challenge please send me your weights soon. I will probably leave anyone who doesn't send me their weights or haven't notified me to drop them from the challenge, weights the same for this week, however if I don't receive weights or drop notices by next week, I will assume they no longer desire to be in the challenge so I will drop them. Any questions send me a message and I will get back to you asap. Lets keep the challenge going!!!!
  • Claudia007
    Claudia007 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    LET'S GO TRUBIES!!!! "V""V''
    Go Team Villain!! :devil:
  • Pam37841
    Pam37841 Posts: 286
    Options
    I would like to jump back in if possible. I have been offline due to moving and having to have my new place wired for the internet. I am hoping that I haven't been taking off Bon Temps Team.
  • kathiehughes
    Options
    TRUBIES announcement! I have spreadsheets updated with everyones weights and have it ready to post I just am having difficulty figuring out how to post the results if anyone would like to help me to get these posted let me know. However, please remember to send your weights to me today and hopefully I will get the results posted this time in a timely manner. Thanks for being patient with me.
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    last week - 213.6
    this week - 211.8

week's loss - 1.8 lbs
    total challenge loss - 22.4

i've really been enjoying true blood lately!! so far my FAVORITE season!! :love:
  • Pam37841
    Options
    last week - 202.8
    this week - 198.0

Lost this week - 4.8 lbs
  • Pam37841
    Options
    TRUBIES announcement! I have spreadsheets updated with everyones weights and have it ready to post I just am having difficulty figuring out how to post the results if anyone would like to help me to get these posted let me know. However, please remember to send your weights to me today and hopefully I will get the results posted this time in a timely manner. Thanks for being patient with me.

I don't know if this will help but I used google spreadsheet, sent my file to it and then posted the link.
  • kathiehughes
    Options
    Week 11 Results

Individual winner
    MrsVagus 1.76%

Team Standings

1st place ANIMAL MAGNETISM - 7.13%
    2nd place LIVING DEAD - 6.14%
    3rd place BON TEMPS - 5.90%
    4th place VILLAIN 4.97%

Not sure if I have all this correct yet but you should be able to copy and paste this link to go see all results. I realize this says living dead but they are all there.

http://s1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee384/kathiehughes/?action=view&current=LivingDeadResults.jpg
  • linzoglesby
    linzoglesby Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Can you post the results for the other teams?
  • ilovecreg120809
    ilovecreg120809 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Can you post the results for the other teams?
    click next when you go to photobucket. it should show the rest of the teams
  • kathiehughes
    Options
    Yes trubies all the teams results are on the same photobucket, next time I will have it say true blood challenge results not individual team names. This is all new to me and I will try to get it right when I post this weeks. Sorry I am pretty much a computer dummy, lol, but I am learning.
  • laneybird
    laneybird Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Thank you, Kathie, for taking it over... I know it's a lot of work!
  • kathiehughes
    Options
    The week 12 results are in for True Blood Challenge 8-15-11

The individual winner this week is: linzoglesby with a 2.55% loss - congratulations linzoglesby

The team winners are: Team Villain with a 4.70% loss - congratulations Team Villain

Team Standings this week are:

1st Villain 4.70%
    2nd Animal Magnetism 3.74%
    3rd Living Dead 3.00%
    4th Bon Temps 2.59%

Overall Team Standings

Living Dead 56.06%
    Villain 53.34%
    Bon Temps 39.50%
    Animal Mag 31.01%

We all need to congratulate ourselves, so far the members remaining has lost a total of 390 lbs. That is phenomenal.

To see the results copy and paste below link:

http://s1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee384/kathiehughes/True Blood Challenge/?action=view&current=TrueBloodChallengeResults8-15-11.jpg
  • Pam37841
    Options
    390 pounds! WOW! That is great everyone!

Hey Bon Temps members, is there a new thread that I am missing? There is no communication going on in the one I have.
  • Pam37841
    Options
    Good Luck with Weigh-ins everyone!
  • kathiehughes
    Options
    HEY everyone, listen up. THIS IS OUR LAST WEEK OF THE TRUE BLOOD SUMMER CHALLENGE, lets all finish this last week like it was the first week and we were all gung ho, rearing and ready to go!!!!! AND TEAM LIVING DEAD MEMBERS especially, we are in first place for the challenge overall, lets finish this challenge there and take first place for the last week also.
  • craft338
    Options
    last week - 211.8
    this week - 209.8

week's loss - 2 lbs
  • kathiehughes
    Options
    I have posted the following link to for True Blood Challenge Team members to check out this weeks results. Individual winner of the week: Maki040403 with a loss of 3.87% Team winners of the week: Team Villain with a loss of 3.28% loss and Team with the greatest Total weightloss: Team Living Dead with the total loss of 54.83% to view all results go to following link : http://s1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee384/kathiehughes/?action=view&current=TrueBloodRevisedwkst8-22-11.jpg
    AND REMEMBER EVERYONE THIS IS THE LAST WEEK OF THE CHALLENGE
  • kathiehughes
    Options
    Hey this is True Bloods final weigh in. Will you please message your weights to me today, so I can get the final results posted in a timely manner. Thanks and good luck to you all.
  • craft338
    Options
    Last week - 209.8
    This week - 208.2

Week's loss - 1.6 lbs.

Total challenge loss - 25.8 lbs !!!