Time for a CHANGE!!!

Options
Hey y’all! I’ve used MyFitnessPal in years past and I absolutely loved it. But as the time gets busier, things had to get cut. Now I need to get my life back on track. I am so embarrassed by my body. My self body image has gone down the toilet. And I’m really in need of some motivation. Today is day 1 for me on a new at home workout and diet plan. My goal is to drop 40 pounds and a few pant sizes. This girl needs your help. Feel free to leave comments or add me to help give me the kick in the butt that I need!!! :)

Replies

• dani741
    dani741 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am in the same position. What a struggle this is. I can not seem to gain momentum, consistancy, a workable plan. Perhaps living alone does not help me. Something that sounds so simple is deeply complex.. I can try the inspire & hopefully feel inspired in my journey with others.
  • copluv915
    copluv915 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am right there with you! I have GOT to be the change that myself and my family deserves!
  • MsDany_L
    MsDany_L Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!! I’m in the same boat; trying to be consistent with my diet & exercise.
  • NurseSteph2015
    NurseSteph2015 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Anybody feel like in order to be “healthy” you have to drink water like a fish?