Lose 5+ lbs before September-NEW group

Options
2»

Replies

• megamoo04
    megamoo04 Posts: 269
    Options
    I LOST 4LBS THIS WEEK, I AM 1LB AWAY FROM THE GOAL :)

THAT IS AMAZING!! GREAT JOB!! Now that you are only 1 lb away from your goal. Do you have a new goal to be by August 31st? Keep up the great work. Thank you for being an inspiration.

Thank you, I would like to be 296-295 by aug 31st but that might be a little hard for me but if i put my mind to it i am sure i can make it!
  • rblauvelt7
    rblauvelt7 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    :(

SW:151.8
    CW: 151.2

I think I've hit a plateau. I'm going to try to be better about eating my exercise calories. Although I think I've lost about .5 off my waist. Who knows, but hopefully next week will be better.
  • Ready2BEthin
    Ready2BEthin Posts: 133 Member
    Options

THAT IS AMAZING!! GREAT JOB!! Now that you are only 1 lb away from your goal. Do you have a new goal to be by August 31st? Keep up the great work. Thank you for being an inspiration.

Thank you, I would like to be 296-295 by aug 31st but that might be a little hard for me but if i put my mind to it i am sure i can make it!

You can do it! :)
  • Ready2BEthin
    Options
    :(

CW: 151.2

I think I've hit a plateau. I'm going to try to be better about eating my exercise calories. Although I think I've lost about .5 off my waist. Who knows, but hopefully next week will be better.

No matter how big or small, a loss is a loss. The smallest loss is better then any gain. CONGRATS! Keep up the good work. you can do it :)
  • megamoo04
    Options

You can do it! :)

Thank you :)
  • mcdebbie
    mcdebbie Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Exactly the same 175.6 .... grrr. Although I am happy for that as I have been way up this week. I just gotta get out of the 70's
  • Sweetpeagrl
    Sweetpeagrl Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Here are my stats for this weeks weigh in:

Last week= 210
    Today= 204.5

I dropped soda completely and walked whenever I could. Excited to be soo close to ONEderland! Maybe next week.
  • Ready2BEthin
    Options
    Hey everyone! Here are my stats for this weeks weigh in:

Last week= 210
    Today= 204.5

I dropped soda completely and walked whenever I could. Excited to be soo close to ONEderland! Maybe next week.

Thats amazing! Keep up the good work, you can do it! :)
  • Ready2BEthin
    Options
    My weight today is 211. 1 lb lost from last week. I am 1 lb away from my goal for August. Im determined to up my workouts and finish August at least by 208 on Aug 31st. Hope everyone had a great week. :)
  • rblauvelt7
    rblauvelt7 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    W1:151.2
    W2:149.4

Much better week for me. I probably won't hit a 5lb loss, but as my weight's getting lower, I'm learning to be happy with any progress, especially inches lost.
  • MrsSorenson
    MrsSorenson Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    08/12-237
    08/19-232!!!!
    08/26-
    08/31-

I lost 5 pounds this week! I can't beleive it! I have off on vacation all next week, but I'm not going anywhere special. I'm hoping to get really active while I don't have to sit at a desk all day!

Keep pushing guys!

Good Job Ready2BEthin!! I'm glad you were able to break through that number that was driving you crazy!

08/12 - 237
    08/19 - 232
    08/26 - 231
    08/31 -

Down another pound!!

Keep it going guys!!
  • Sweetpeagrl
    Sweetpeagrl Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I weigh in this week at 200 even!! That is a 4.5 pound loss since last week which i am very excited about just wish it would have read 199! lol. but i imagine between my jeans and shirt and flip flops that was probably another pound so..haha. I cant wait till next week when i can get on the scale and it will be BELOW 200!

Congrats to everyone else so far on their losses! Everyone is doing so great. I think the support on this site really helps a lot! :heart:
  • megamoo04
    Options
    I weighed in this morning! I met the goal!!!
  • mcdebbie
    mcdebbie Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    I am up a pound 176.6. I guess there was no sense starting this challenge the same month I quit smoking. At least I have saved $166 so far and not smoked 554 cigarettes. I just need to get the metabolism moving again.

Great going to all of you who are losing!
  • Charlene_91
    Options
    Can't believe i done it :)
    Weighed my self this morning and i was 242lbs :)