Young at Hearts, Ladies in their 50s.....

Options
2Β»

Replies

• josiereside1
    josiereside1 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Yesterday got my run in... 4 miles then out on the boat with friends. Today was lifting day and abs plus dog walk of course... Sharing a pic of me on the boat yesterday.... I see one thing in the mirror and hubs took this picture of me and I am like who is that person (in a good way)... of course it is probably the angle and I sucked in LOL but I was pretty happy with what I saw ! Why does the mirror and scale lie!! Will post below!
  • josiereside1
    Options
    wgzvgwqnmgck.jpeg
  • josiereside1
    Options
    Anyone still wanting to keep this thread going?
  • cbessell67
    cbessell67 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi, im a very youthful 51! We live in Australia and my husband and I have been using the app since Jan 2018, and increasing our exercise. He's lost 22kg and is at his goal weight, and I'm down 31kg with 11 to go. We go to Park Run when we can, and can finally run 5km each. Were also going to the gym and walking a zillion km each week!! And realise that we have to use this app every day for the rest of our lives!
    Id love new friends to keep me motivated, so feel free to add meπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
  • josiereside1
    Options
    Hi, im a very youthful 51! We live in Australia and my husband and I have been using the app since Jan 2018, and increasing our exercise. He's lost 22kg and is at his goal weight, and I'm down 31kg with 11 to go. We go to Park Run when we can, and can finally run 5km each. Were also going to the gym and walking a zillion km each week!! And realise that we have to use this app every day for the rest of our lives!
    Id love new friends to keep me motivated, so feel free to add meπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

if you are hear you are added... had a busy week/weekend so have not posted for a few days!! Will check back later!
  • flippy1234
    flippy1234 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    wgzvgwqnmgck.jpeg

You look great!!!
  • josiereside1
    Options
    Thank you flippy!!!
  • josiereside1
    Options
    Ugggh... yesterday was bad but at least go some exercise in... 5K Turkey Trot but that led to our annual post race Bloody Mary's and breakfast... then other to another friend's house for our misfit Thanksgiving and lots of food. Unfortunately I ate so much my belly hurt most of the night. Back on track today! Just took dog for a 3.4 mile walk and getting my lifting in!
  • josiereside1
    Options
    Anyone still here???