Replies

• mgookin
    mgookin Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I have since I was a child.
  • grumpybug2013
    grumpybug2013 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I used to be bulimic, I've stopped the purging long ago but the binges I can't beat. The craving for food, insane, not sure I will ever control it.
  • Adam__20000
    Adam__20000 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I probably used to. I ate as much as possible throughout the day even when I wasn’t hungry and I wolf down food whenever I eat (even on a diet), it’s gone within a couple of minutes and I can never properly enjoy food. I’d go to the corner shop and purchase a battenberg and packet of large cookies nearly every day and they’d be demolished in one helping. Having stopped this I still get immense cravings but i’ve kept myself away from them completely so far, which has lost me about 12kg
  • AngieRamos2012
    AngieRamos2012 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I finally went to my Dr because i could not control these urges to just eat whatever i was craving! And not being able to control myself once I started! She diagnosed me as B.E.D which i never knew was a thing. But i will be seeing a weight loss nutritionist to help with my binge eating i guess like food addiction therapy is what i need is how she put it and she started me on a medication that helps with B.E.D. But will only be on for a few months... If any of you would like to follow me and my journey go ahead and friend request me. I know we relate in a way and glad im not the only one who suffers this!