New bee

Options
Hi all ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
New at this so letโ€™s start ๐Ÿ‘

Replies

• karenertl
    karenertl Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    If you need friends, feel free to add me. I'm one of those goofballs that could always use more friends on here and in real life. I'm happy to try to help support others in their journeys on here. I work nights, lost track of my self control, and lost my motivation to exercise enough. I'm here on a mission to change as much of that as I can.
  • CFitGrip
    CFitGrip Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    How do you add friends
  • ale5manos
    ale5manos Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Iโ€™m new too and I need to know how to become a member. Sorry, Iโ€™m not very good at chats and forum but I do need some friends to boost my determination
  • ale5manos
    ale5manos Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    How do you add friends
    How do you add friends
    Yeah, good question mate
  • MissLotte
    MissLotte Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Click on my profile pic and then click add as friend. I am on a very determined journey right now. For health, fitness, weight loss and vanity.
  • MissLotte
    MissLotte Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Oh, if you click on profile pics then a box appears, click on the profile pic in that box and then you can add as friend. That's how it works on PC. On the iPhone app, you click on the profile pic, click again and then you get a little person icon with a + symbol to add them. There might be a better way of doing it, I might be doing it a long winded way.