New to MFP

Options
Hello! I have just joined MFP, less than a week ago and got my MIL to joined too. This is truly a great site. Just looking for others who are trying to get back into shape so that we can support each other through this journey together;)

Replies

• Twinkletoes11
    Twinkletoes11 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hiya & Welcome to MFP
    I am also new to this
    Good luck in your journey :smile:
  • garybradshaw
    Options
    Hoping for good results. I saw a few co-workers giving each real support using this site and thought I would give it a try.
  • wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    Congrats- it is awesome that you got your MIL on board too! The support & resources here are just wonderful-
    best wishes!
  • cristie88
    Options
    hi,
    i am also new to MFP been on here 3 days, looking for some support buddies, feel free to add me :)
  • rluxie
    rluxie Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi I am the MIL. I joined Curves 3 1/2 months ago and really like it. But I am so glad Erica pointed me to this site. In just 5 days I have had two questions that were answered in about 6 seconds. Whew that's fast. And I am becoming aware of so much because of the food/exercise tracking tools. I am actually seeing results this week. Of course, I have been at it for 14 weeks and started on here down 4lbs and 8 inches all over. But thanks to MFP I think I can kick that up a notch with new found info. :happy: