My first NSV!!

Options
I have lost 19.4 pounds in the last 33 days and today I finally noticed a difference...I was running late for work and couldn't decide which hat went better with my shirt. I was upset because I really wanted to wear a certain hat but the few shirts I had that would match it no longer fit me. I am wearing 2XL shirts and the shirts that made for a better match are XL. So...for giggles, I tried one on. IT FIT!!! Not only did it fit but it fit loose and looked great!!! OMG, I then started digging out about 10 other silk shirts that I had ready to give away because I never thought I would fit in them again...THEY ALL FIT! I took them to the dry cleaners and tomorrow I will start wearing my "new " shirts!

Replies

• sherismb
    sherismb Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!! Keep your clothes you will fit into all of them soon!!!
  • katieyay
    Options
    YEAH! Best way to start the day :oD Well done!!
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    Well done! Your hard work is paying off!
  • melindenmark
    melindenmark Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Well done, keep up the good work!!
  • DiamondRubyMom
    DiamondRubyMom Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Way to go! now the tough part, put all those big clothes in the to give away bag!
  • Sballard418
    Sballard418 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Congrats I can't wait til I can pull something out of my closet and it fits baggy!
  • LivLovLrn
    LivLovLrn Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    my favorite kind of new clothes...ones you already own :D Great job!!!
  • Smittyinthesun2
    Options
    I think old Smitty gave the Cybex treadmill in my Condo Gym it's final workout, It's dead.

I think my 8 months of pounding the hell out of it was just to much and it waived the white flag - saying "No more, Smitty, No more"
  • grimthegrim
    grimthegrim Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Way to go! now the tough part, put all those big clothes in the to give away bag!

Thanks everyone for the support! It is a great feeling. And yes... I CANT WAIT to get rid of ALL my fat clothes!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!