Best Brassiere traits

Options
Ladies if there was a perfect bra, what would the details of it be?

About to venture into making better bras!

Replies

• springtrio
    springtrio Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    One word: Spillage...only place I can get one that doesn't cause spillage is VS. Would be nice if every company had that.
  • christinad95
    christinad95 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    A bra that holds you up and doesn't leave marks on your chest between your boobs or by your armpits from the wire...ugh, no matter how I'm measured , that's always the result.
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    the invisible bra =) strapless are so uncomfortable
  • idiocracy
    idiocracy Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    comfortable and able to wear for a longer time. Not too tight on the back, my back starts hurting if I wear my bra longer than 8 hours.
  • Dee120hb
    Dee120hb Posts: 24
    Options
    I hate when you wear a fitted shirt and you can see the indent on your back that it makes. Super unflattering. And I know I wear the right size too but that doesnt matter. Yick
  • karahansen
    Options
    As a bigger busted person... personally i would love to just be able to find a cheap "cute" bra. Not tow straps in basic white,black and tan.
  • wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    NO underwire! there MUST be something better than wearing a steel girder against my skin - the most uncomfortable part of (full figure) bras is the damn underwire and you can't hardly find any without it. If you do, they barely support at all - I don't think a BRA should be this difficult to make in the 21st century.
    If you make me a bra I can wear all day without feeling I am being tortured, you'll have a customer for life
  • Bakins929
    Bakins929 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    I totally misread the title as "best brasserie treats". It must be lunch time!
  • chris0912
    chris0912 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    underwires that do not punch their way out of their channels. i'm naturally small-busted and actually like non-padded underwire bras. i'm constantly pushing the wires back in on all of my bras.
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    no wires and something to add some size for me-also love bright colors :-)
  • cristina_marie
    Options
    Minimizer!!! Shaping, lift, smoothing for sides and back. Its hard to find a bra that does this all in 1.
  • Kristhin
    Kristhin Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    It would have an underwire but not poke you. It would be lacey and pretty but also have a lining but no padding whatsoever so that way you dont look like you have big boobs (i wanna be flat chested). and it would last 4 years like victorias secret bras used to and only cost $30.
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    Minimizer!!! Shaping, lift, smoothing for sides and back. Its hard to find a bra that does this all in 1.

As a large busted woman, I think this would be fabulous!
  • momof3and3
    momof3and3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    bras for the tweens and younger teenagers! Get rid of the stupid little bows or flowers in the middle...take away most of the padding...padded bras for a 12 year old, really!

For me: A bra that moves with me so i don't have to keep readjusting it!
  • robinso5
    robinso5 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    All right ladies it seems that for the most part, no underwire is a must! no padding if you are a a size C or above! and probably padded inserts if you feel the need to smooth out!

Thanks and keep'em coming!

What do you all think about an actuall wider band (that goes around yiour back? that would help with the corset feel! and i am thinking maybe a smoother transition from actual cup to strap for that pinch everyone is speaking of!!!!!!!!!!!! i am loving this, i can actually visualize this product!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah I am sure no one wants it to look like a mumu bra so sleek but efficient???????????
  • nikkif87
    nikkif87 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    As a large busted woman, I think this would be fabulous!

Agreed! I saw the genie bra on tv and it looks fabulous. Thinking about trying it,has anyone here seen or tried one?
  • STARSHINE1975
    Options
    Straps that stay up that isn't a T-back. My straps are always falling down and it's annoying. I tighten them and then my bra starts to ride up (I'm on the smaller side). I'm not fond of T-backs though.

And I agree with the wires poking through. Sometimes I have to take a pair of pliers and bend the wire so it's not stabbing me.
  • mageepilot
    mageepilot Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I like underwire if it doesn't poke and come out, but would go for non-underwire if it worked holding me up and I'm only a B cup. No back or underarm indents from the band, STRAPS that STAY UP!!, between $20 and $30, cute, very little padding just enough so no headlights shine :) If you make this PLEASE tell me about it!
  • Givemewings
    Givemewings Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    One for the well endowed which is pretty, supportive, but doesn't have massive straps!
  • idiocracy
    idiocracy Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I got one more: supporting when lying on one side.