Hello

Options
Hello All,

My name is Genie and I so glad I found this site and do hope it helps me with my journey. I was down to 7lbs from my 100lb goal with about 60lbs to go but in the past week I have started to gain weight little by little tenths of points. To me those tenths have been like tons for I have worked so hard to lose all this weight. I have been counting my carbs & cals for I am a diabetic and now all has gone crazy which has made me afraid to put anything in my mouth. So, I am hoping recording my food on this site will help me just see what's going on and get the numbers I need to see a loss. I do hope I can get any advise from any of you also. Thank you.

Replies

• PigHerder
    PigHerder Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Logging honestly is definitely a good idea. It might help you notice some patterns. And notice where calories have been creeping in... (they're stealthy, those little calories!).

I wouldn't stress about the odd week where your weight goes up a little bit or stays the same. It's all normal. Bodies are weird like that. Weight loss is very rarely linear. I've fallen in love with a simple little app called Happy Scale while helps smooth out day to day fluctuations in my weight, and gets me to focus on the overall trend. There are several similar apps out there. Might be useful for you, if you're agonizing over fractions of a pound here and there. Good luck!
  • CoffeenSquats
    CoffeenSquats Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I have no business handing out advice, but best of luck to you :)