New to MFP

Options
Hi all, I am new to MFP and loving this so far! Its amazing how much this site has helped me realize how much I used to cram into my mouth without even knowing it. I would always think, "Oh its healthy so I can eat it". I guess I didn't realize HOW much I was eating though, and even healthy things have calories that add up. I turned 34 and got dumped by my boyfriend the night before my birthday (1 1/2 year relationship gone). I told myself that by age 35 I was going to be healthy and hot!! A friend recommended me this site, and I am SO glad she did. I think that with the help of MFP, being healthy and hot by next July should be an obtainable goal :)

Replies

• tnc9424
    tnc9424 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I really love this site too. It helped me see exactly how many calories I was eating and it is scary!!! Good luck on your journey. :)
  • carlaah
    carlaah Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP it's an AWESOME site and it realy works. Good luck on your journey & God Bless!!
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Carlaah Just wanted to welcome you to MFP!! I hope your enjoying this site and it is really helping me a lot!! Feel free to add me to your friends list!! Have a great work out!! Enjoy your weekend!!

Robert or Robby
  • babybod
    babybod Posts: 12
    Options
    I know you can do girl!!!! I am here to help anyway I can! I am pulling for a 15lb loss myself by April, when hopefully we will be taking our vacation!
  • ChubbyMIgurl
    Options
    It is alarming on how unaware one can be.... slippery slope!!! But yeah, now we are doing good things for ourselves!!
  • ChubbyMIgurl
    Options
    :):)