I love this App equally as much ay MFP

Replies

• outersoul
    outersoul Posts: 711
    Options
    I use it for 99% of my runs.
  • IloveRanch
    Options
    whats ya user name , ill add ya to my street team haha. How geeky do i sound
  • msmayor
    msmayor Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Yes, I love this app too....someone mentioned it here and I jumped on it quick!!! I use it for walk and runs
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    yep, Runkeeper and MFP are all I need :)
  • beckysummer
    beckysummer Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I use it, too. Have you noticed that the amount of calories that it says you burn don't match up to the exercise categories on MFP?
  • IloveRanch
    Options
    I use it, too. Have you noticed that the amount of calories that it says you burn don't match up to the exercise categories on MFP?

God yea, like over an hour i think the difference is about 500cal difference. madness
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options

I use the calories posted on the RK website because 1) it's what I have always used and it works for me and 2) it takes into account hills and stuff. I can't even remember which site quotes the higher calorie burn because I just manually enter them into my diary.
  • pandabear_
    pandabear_ Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I just downloaded this app last night!

I have yet to use it, but it does look good.
  • Debs1971
    Debs1971 Posts: 41
    Options
    I use Runkeeper and my husband uses NIKE GPS, we run together for the same speed and distances yet runkeeper always says i do less! We checked out some of the distances in the car and NIKE was accurate! :smile:
  • shelbym87
    shelbym87 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I was just looking to see if anyone noticed a difference between runkeeper and Nike+. I used both of them at the same time this morning and Nike said I did 4.70 miles and runkeeper said I did 4.54. Runkeeper also listed my pace as a bit slower and calories higher. I wasn't sure what to believe! I've been using the Nike+ for about a month and this was my 1st time using runkeeper. I like runkeeper how you can set up the intervals and whatnot but at the end of the day I like what's accurate!