cathipa Posts: 2,991 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    5-6 days a week. 1.5-2 hours per session
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,325 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    6 days weekly 2 days 45 minutes and 4 days 90 minutes. People sometimes judge this as a lot but...when you sit at a desk all day my exercise routine is nothing - I also walk for 20 minutes at lunch daily - weather permitting.
  • kristingjertsen
    kristingjertsen Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Daily. I mix it up--body weight exercises, stretching, walking, 2 to 3 visits to the gym per week, light weights. I live with a spinal cord injury, so I truly appreciate that "health is wealth". The physical activity helps me manage my pain level, keeps my body stronger and more functional, and allows me to live a good life. One of the surprising things about SCI is that it actually increases your risks of developing diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, and stroke. Yet another incentive to keep moving, keep eating a healthy diet, and being proactive about my health.
  • allarounddice
    allarounddice Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I started walking to work each day. It's only a 15 minute walk, but that adds up to 30 minutes each day. It wakes me up and I feel so much better during the day with just that 15 minute walk in the morning. I try to work out at least 2 to 3 times a week. I would like to make it a solid 4 times a week.
  • Sheisinlove109
    Sheisinlove109 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Daily. Missed 6 days last year. Love it. Therapy. Creates drive and motivation. Love results.