Battling post partum 80 pds weight gain

Options
Hi
I had 2 kids in 3 years gained 80 ods due to high risk. Lost 50 pds after yhe 1st 1 5 years after he was born just had a baby 6 weeks ago hubby calls me fat with no will power. Here to lose weight and gain my confidence back

Replies

• wonderlilly
    wonderlilly Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the baby! How amazing are you to even be thinking of health so soon after?! I had my baby 5 months ago and haven’t lost almost anything since leaving the hospital! I had packed on weight (60lb!) and apparently it wants to be part of the family, too...

Would love to support you! You can do this. The fact that you’re on here says it all.
  • 100_PROOF_
    100_PROOF_ Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the babies and welcome!
  • _aenyeweddien_
    _aenyeweddien_ Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I think your hubby needs a kick up his a***! He should be calling you a superhero for carrying and delivering 2 children,and supporting you in any way possible, not calling you fat:( Give yourself time to recover, you've done it once you can do it again. Congratulations on the baby!
  • CoffeenSquats
    CoffeenSquats Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Welcome and first of all, congratulations!

Please keep in mind the beautiful things that your body has done. It has created, grown and nurtured little human beings. You are not fat, you are BLESSED. Do not allow ANYONE to make you feel as though you should bounce right back and fit their preferred little mold. I would expect more from the man who you share your body and your home with :(

Eventually you will get to where you want to be on a physical level and sure, there are small changes that you can make that will benefit such as watching what you're eating and talking walks, but please allow your body the time it needs to heal. You'll make yourself sick (literally) if you try to please other people. Focus on the ones who matter, all they want from you are cuddles <3
  • ggenet2014
    ggenet2014 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best wishes on your journey. You can do anything you put your mind too. May your man learn to bite his own tongue!
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Your hubby needs a kick up his butt for those comments.