Tell us one thing we don't know about you...

Options

Replies

• R3d_butt3rfly
    R3d_butt3rfly Posts: 1,127 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    I was in choir in my freshman year of high school. I don't know how to sing so I have no idea how I pulled a full year of choir class and concerts 😂
  • phil2k17
    phil2k17 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I’m a software engineer during the day and a horrible dancer by night.
  • amyjsparkles
    amyjsparkles Posts: 6,165 Member
    Options
    Sometimes in my life, I have wished I could just escape from everyone and start a new life as someone else.

I feel like we've all felt this at one time or another. <3
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    Sometimes in my life, I have wished I could just escape from everyone and start a new life as someone else.

Heck yeah. My fantasies tend to go into more detail but that's sorta the crux of all of them...just walk away, start fresh, totally shift the struggle
  • ChasingMyDreamsChristine
    Options
    I love playing video games
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options

Wouldn't this be neat.
    After my dad passed away and my mom was very difficult I often thought this would be an amazing thing to be able to do.
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Like a day before my dad died he hallucinate he was giving me a watch to get repaired. He explained what the issue was with the band and I was like ok dad and took the I visible watch. After he passed away I found the watch and carried it in my coat pocket for months wrapped in one of her handkerchiefs he's always have. It's now in a drawer in a dresser in the basement. I'm a few days he'll have been gone for 2 years I might fine his watch and put it in my pocket again
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,846 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Like a day before my dad died he hallucinate he was giving me a watch to get repaired. He explained what the issue was with the band and I was like ok dad and took the I visible watch. After he passed away I found the watch and carried it in my coat pocket for months wrapped in one of her handkerchiefs he's always have. It's now in a drawer in a dresser in the basement. I'm a few days he'll have been gone for 2 years I might fine his watch and put it in my pocket again

That's really sweet. :)

I'm not sure sweet is the correct adjective, but a very nice sentiment.
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    It was funny he was so specific and luckily cause I figured it out haha
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,138 Member
    Options
    I worked for a time as a Child Protective Investigator and wrote a book about it...
  • bdgfn
    bdgfn Posts: 7,719 Member
    Options
    I participated in the rain-making project over the Ho Chi Minh trail during the Vietnam War.
  • Clau_Ioana1202
    Clau_Ioana1202 Posts: 40 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    I am 5'9'' and I had to look it up, I use metric :smiley:

And I cannot eat apples, I love apples but cooked not raw, I can't stand the bite-sound. :smile:
  • Bill9160
    Bill9160 Posts: 8,600 Member
    Options
    I acted & direct in local theater
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,138 Member
    Options
    bdgfn wrote: »
    I participated in the rain-making project over the Ho Chi Minh trail during the Vietnam War.

Jim...so you're the one who dropped all the liquid....I was down there....
  • Breezer628
    Breezer628 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I recently discovered I’m more vertically challenged than i had thought 😔
  • danavelling
    danavelling Posts: 1,224 Member
    Options
    I hate frogs
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    I hate frogs

Omg I love them. My parents at their old house used to get lots so I'd catch them so my son could get to hold one and see them closeup.
  • elsie6hickman
    elsie6hickman Posts: 3,864 Member
    Options
    gcibsthom wrote: »
    I worked for a time as a Child Protective Investigator and wrote a book about it...

Title??