Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Puppy Pics for people that like puppy pics

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    c0h2pe8sdue2.jpg

Absolutely adorable❤
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    5zer7aan2px3.jpg

#MarchMadness #hashtagsdon'tworkhere
  • JohnBarth
    JohnBarth Posts: 672 Member
    cee134 wrote: »
    When this public pool closes for the season, the local animal shelter holds a fundraiser where for $10 dogs can play in the pool before it’s drained.

We've taken our pup to the end of season pool days each of the last 2 years. It's so, so awesome.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    p0w9dtw4dwiy.jpg
  • miniiimuscles
    miniiimuscles Posts: 6 Member
    My pups. Upper left corner Koda crossed the rainbow bridge in August. Upper right corner is Akura who is nearing her time. They've been with me for nearly 13 years. Then there is Kyen and our black lab Mac. We also adopted a pit bull. She's crazy *kitten* Pax.

os826fx8kcyc.jpg

9h27zjpd3ai7.jpg

• Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    My pups. Upper left corner Koda crossed the rainbow bridge in August. Upper right corner is Akura who is nearing her time. They've been with me for nearly 13 years. Then there is Kyen and our black lab Mac. We also adopted a pit bull. She's crazy *kitten* Pax.

os826fx8kcyc.jpg

9h27zjpd3ai7.jpg

Omg too much cuteness! I had my last dog for 13 years, hopefully yours will stick it out awhile yet 😊