starting again tomorow

Options
ok ive lost itfor the last 6 days!!! im going to weigh myself tomorow morning take pictures and mesure myself and in my head ill be starting again... i know that i will have put on about 3lbs but im prepared for that. i WILL do it this time!!!

any one ever done this??

Replies

• LFern
    LFern Posts: 141
    Options
    why put off til tomorrow -what you can do TODAY? Right NOW! THIS moment is the ONLY moment that you are for surely GUARANTEED in life!! Make the most of it by making a healthy choice!:happy:
  • rhflower
    rhflower Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    My guess is that everyone on this site has done this! Don't beat yourself up about it though. Just pick yourself up and start again.
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    Everyone has.

Start now. That's the best way.
  • dayzeerock
    dayzeerock Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    Why can't you start today?
  • DancinSMartiPants
    Options
    Start today.
  • thefreemans28
    thefreemans28 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    We've all been there, done that! Don't beat yourself up over it. Pick yourself back up, remind yourself that you've lost the weight before, you can surely do it (and more) again, and START TODAY! Never put it off til tomorrow! That's just a waste of time!
  • mcrowe1016
    mcrowe1016 Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    Why wait? No time like the present :-)
  • tonilizzy88
    tonilizzy88 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    today is 6pm and ive just had dinner im in the uk. i started good but went downhill....i have just cleaned my gym kit and am all set to go when i wake up after my porridge :) then ill be off to asda to get my fridge stocked with salad
  • Loko_Ino
    Loko_Ino Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Living off just salad is not really realistic.
    I think you are viewing this as some life changing goal to accomplish...when in fact this is a lifestyle change. If you see it as a goal and fail at it, you can start over again later but if you see it as a lifestyle change you just do what you can the best you can everytime. Like today for instance, it is 6PM and you had dinner but now you could go for a short walk after dinner to get some cardio in. That would be starting today. After all, once you reach whatever goal you set, are you just gonna stop doing all the healthy things like eating salads or using your gym kit? Cause we will read this again in a few months.
    Not trying to be negative or put you down, just trying to get you to get the right mindset to accomplish what you want and keep it the way you want.

Best of luck!
  • MovesLikePuma
    Options
    I think you are viewing this as some life changing goal to accomplish...when in fact this is a lifestyle change. If you see it as a goal and fail at it, you can start over again later but if you see it as a lifestyle change you just do what you can the best you can everytime. Like today for instance, it is 6PM and you had dinner but now you could go for a short walk after dinner to get some cardio in. That would be starting today. After all, once you reach whatever goal you set, are you just gonna stop doing all the healthy things like eating salads or using your gym kit? Cause we will read this again in a few months.
    Not trying to be negative or put you down, just trying to get you to get the right mindset to accomplish what you want and keep it the way you want.

Best of luck!

Well said! That is the best part of MFP. Learning to so this for life and not just as a "diet" .
  • thefreemans28
    thefreemans28 Posts: 267 Member
    Options

Best of luck!

Very nicely said! I hope this gets taken to heart, and not as being critical.
  • tonilizzy88
    tonilizzy88 Posts: 968 Member
    Options

Best of luck!

thank you. i understand and agree totaly but for me i need to draw a line under the last few days it just helps me. x
    Very nicely said! I hope this gets taken to heart, and not as being critical.
  • carlobuff
    Options
    Yes, I have.
    YOu can do it. Yes you can.