Freedom

Options
Has this ever happened to you, or am I just crazy?
I was running on my new elliptical today (Thanx Hubby!) and listening to my ipod. I use this time to space out and that was just what I was doing when I started to get all teary eyed. I zoned in and let myself connect with the fact that I was exercising and that it felt, AMAZING!
Then George Michael starting singing "Freedom" and I swear I've never felt more alive.
Yes I just owned up to my guilty pleasure of the George...but it all just came together today.
I like to exercise!:happy:
I am going to lose weight!
Yes!:bigsmile:

Replies

• plumpgirl
    Options
    Has this ever happened to you, or am I just crazy?
    I was running on my new elliptical today (Thanx Hubby!) and listening to my ipod. I use this time to space out and that was just what I was doing when I started to get all teary eyed. I zoned in and let myself connect with the fact that I was exercising and that it felt, AMAZING!
    Then George Michael starting singing "Freedom" and I swear I've never felt more alive.
    Yes I just owned up to my guilty pleasure of the George...but it all just came together today.
    I like to exercise!:happy:
    I am going to lose weight!
    Yes!:bigsmile:
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    It's magic, isn't it? :smile:
    I love hitting that magical 'warmed up' line on the elliptical and crossing over it, knowing that on the other side of my workout, I'm going to float out of the gym and know that I'll be burning cals long after I've settled in for the night at home! I use techno to get to that 'special place'; my HR goes up to about 170, and its divine!!

YAY for YOU!!! :flowerforyou:
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! Thats how I feel when I run, I'm just in the zone than miles later I'm like o I should probably go back now haha Its great! Congrats! :happy:

~Leash
  • astarte09
    astarte09 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Isnt it amazing? Thats how I feel. I go at lunch to help me get through the workday...