New to keto-Jen

Options
New to keto here! I'm trying to combine my weight watcher points with keto for the high energy and great sleep I get from keto. I found I easily go over my points when just focused on keto and so lose no weight. Yesterday I maintained my ww points using keto choices and lost a pound. Any thoughts out there? Any of you doing the same?

Replies

• meatbal263
    meatbal263 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I am thinking of doing Keto myself along with WW points so I am curious to the responses
  • skysmom26
    skysmom26 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Why this route? I recommend keto with logging your food. Points are not necessary but to maintain your loss you must learn caloric values of all the foods you eat and how they effect your body.
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,073 Member
    Options
    skysmom26 wrote: »
    Why this route? I recommend keto with logging your food. Points are not necessary but to maintain your loss you must learn caloric values of all the foods you eat and how they effect your body.

^ This - if keto works for you for better energy and sleep that's great, weight management is about calories and neither Weight Watchers points or Slimming World syns directly correlate to calorie control, they not generally set up for a high fat diet either.

If you're benefiting from Keto I would ditch the Weight Watchers and focus directly on calories for your weight loss with your macros set for Keto.

8hnu5gk9brxy.jpg