New to this come say hi

Options
Hello people, I’m David 28 years old from Scotland. New to my fitness pal. Current I’ve just started Keto Diet along side intermittent fasting. Any other Keto or fasting people give me and add

Replies

• CoffeenSquats
    CoffeenSquats Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Welcome :) I had issues with Keto and my work schedule does not allow for IF to be possible so I have no advice for you, but good luck!
  • davidmcilloney
    davidmcilloney Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I work shifts which I found to be an issue with fasting but I’ve managed to find a way around it. What issues did you have with Keto?
  • skysmom26
    skysmom26 Posts: 61 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    I love keto/low carb. I feel its very sustainable. I recommend always logging your food
  • davidmcilloney
    davidmcilloney Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I’ve started logging my food this week. I’m finding it much better. Do you make any Keto friendly products like bread or do you just eat low carb foods? Also what type of sauces and stuff do you use as I find that food is dry without a sauce of some sort.
  • ElC_76
    ElC_76 Posts: 3,054 Member
    Options
    Hello people, I’m David 28 years old from Scotland. New to my fitness pal. Current I’ve just started Keto Diet along side intermittent fasting. Any other Keto or fasting people give me and add

Im trying to give it a go