Melroxsox
Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
What is your favorite time of the year and why? :smile: :laugh:

Replies

• Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Anything but summer...
    I can't stand the heat. And the other seasons have more fun holidays...
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    Wabbit season :bigsmile:
  • healthychic
    Options
    I love summer!! However, I enjoy fall because of the pretty colors of the leaves, apple orchards, pumpkin pie, Thanksgiving and it is still warm out but not cold yet :)
  • healthychic
    Options
    Just realized you are from Michigan too! :smile:
  • thegymbunny
    thegymbunny Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    fall without question

football, cool crisp air

preholiday excitment

Changing leaves

halloween

LOVE it all
  • MamaKatel
    MamaKatel Posts: 180
    Options
    Anything but summer...

I'm the same way! I thought I was the only one who hated summer. I love winter and fall :)
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options

Duck season!
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    fall without question

football, cool crisp air

preholiday excitment

Changing leaves

halloween

LOVE it all

Exactly it for me. Sweatshirt weather, football and Minnesota is beautiful when the leave start to change.
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    FALL! It's always been my favorite time. I love the weather, love watching the leaves change and I have had some of the best times of my life in the Fall. Always in the Fall. ♥
  • _beachgirl_
    Options

Duck season!

Wabbit season!!!!!
  • Autumn15
    Autumn15 Posts: 213
    Options
    Fall for all the crisp cool weather, beautiful colors, and getting to wear boots and cute jackets...Spring for new life bursting forth everywhere, beautiful colors, cool crisp weather, Winter for snow, hot cocoa and a cozy fire place with a good book....Summer can go away to hot to do anything :tongue:
  • jllipson
    jllipson Posts: 646
    Options
    Fall - love the changing of the seasons, and don't have to prep the outdoors like I do for spring. I like summer too, because of swimming and winter because of holidays, but overall, the Fall - for the fall colors and cooler (not cold) days and nights.
  • jacksonpt
    jacksonpt Posts: 10,413 Member
    Options
    Summer. I love the heat and humidity when working out. Nothing beats a good sweat!
  • Namaste1983
    Namaste1983 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Summer
    I love it :)
  • Riebop
    Riebop Posts: 275
    Options
    Definitely Fall!! I love the crisp cool air, and the changing leaves. I hate the extreme heat of summer. I'm already looking forward to fall and it won't get cool around here for atleast a month still. Sweater... boots... Halloween... Spring is a close second. I love how one day the trees are bare and the next they're covered in new bright green leaves. It has something to do with the transition from extreme heat or cold to more comfortable temperatures. I love being able to open the windows and getting fresh air in the house.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,663 Member
    Options
    NFL FOOTBALL SEASON!! Nuff said!
  • keb80
    keb80 Posts: 394
    Options
    Summer!! I don't mind the heat too much plus I love summer clothes like skirts, sandals, etc. Plus, I love the sound of crickets at night in the summer. Second would be Spring!
  • Punkedpoetess
    Punkedpoetess Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Anything but summer...

My thoughts exactly. I can't stand hot weather. I also am not a big fan of winter either in some respects (I tend to get depressed really easily in the winter). I love Spring and Fall, but I think fall is my favorite. Love the seasonal foods in the fall, the nice weather, and the the changing leaves (so pretty).
  • _beachgirl_
    Options
    Summer because I cannot got enough of the sun, the heat, and the being in the water!

Fall because there is nothing better than warm days and cool nights to snuggle around the firepit outside and toast marshmellows, because the air just smell so much better in the fall, the colors of the leaves changing, and of course FOOTBALL AND HOCKEY seasons!
  • atsteele
    atsteele Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Summer!! I love the heat!
    I used to love getting a tan... now not so much... but still love the great running weather, swimming, camping, hiking, fairs, anything outdoor really!! And then of course there's always my birthday! hehe