2 stone lighter since January!

trawillcy2018
trawillcy2018 Posts: 155 Member
I started with MFP in January & I'm delighted to say I've lost 2 stone so far! With just 4lb to go til I reach the goal I set I'm feeling so much better & happier in myself ...
I have to say that out of all the diets/eating plans I've ever tried this has been the best by far & the easiest to stick with (I've even managed to give up my trigger food, chocolate!) ... plus the support from fellow MFPs is amazing!
I've always kept within my daily calorie goal (1200) give or take a few cals, therefore don't eat back the cals I earn from exercise ... so my aim once I reach my goal or a weight I feel comfortable with is to start eating back some of those exercise cals in the hope of maintaining.
My biggest downfall in the past has been stopping a diet/plan without any forward planning to maintain my weight, therefore slowly putting it all back on & undoing all the good! This time I want it to be different as I'm not getting any younger & we all know it does get harder as we get older!
Fingers crossed I can do this .... we all can!

Replies

• sexybug6
    sexybug6 Posts: 156 Member
    Keep up the great work you've done brilliant
  • solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    Great work!!!
  • trawillcy2018
    sexybug6 wrote: »
    Keep up the great work you've done brilliant

Thank you!
  • trawillcy2018
    solieco1 wrote: »
    Great work!!!

Thank you!
  • motivatedmartha
    motivatedmartha Posts: 1,108 Member
    Thank you for the update - congratulations on a successful introduction to maintenance
  • trawillcy2018
    Thank you for the update - congratulations on a successful introduction to maintenance

Thank you very much!
  • babysaffy
    babysaffy Posts: 232 Member
    Amazing progress well done! It really is a great feeling isn't it! No silly plans or cutting out foods it's just amazing.
  • ChristineE63
    ChristineE63 Posts: 105 Member
    Congratulations, with a lot of planning you will get though this holiday season just fine.
  • trawillcy2018
    babysaffy wrote: »
    Amazing progress well done! It really is a great feeling isn't it! No silly plans or cutting out foods it's just amazing.

Thanks so much! I agree, this is the best eating plan I've ever been on 😊
  • trawillcy2018
    Congratulations, with a lot of planning you will get though this holiday season just fine.

Thanks so much! 😊
  • trawillcy2018
    **UPDATE**
    Since my Nov '18 update I lost a further 4lb taking me to a 3stone 8lb weight loss which I've maintained since Jan 7th '19. I allowed myself an extra 100 cals per day & usually eat back some of my cals earnt through exercise .. this seems to be working well for my maintenance! I believe the key to my success has been my dedication to logging my food intake & exercise daily without fail since I joined MFP in Jan '18! It's so easy to forget what you've eaten through the day so logging everything is definitely very important 😊
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!