Weight Loss Warriors Crunches Totals..... (Closed Group)

Options
Ladies if you did any crunches for the weekly challenge this week I need a total so I can see where we sit.

Thank you,

If you haven't sent me you current weigh in please do so.

Amanda

Replies

• kynichol21
    Options
    Hello,
    My weight for today is 154 lbs and I have done 300 crunches. I will commit to doing an additional 500 crunches for a total of 800 for this week.
  • amanda_100283
    Options
    Hello,
    My weight for today is 154 lbs and I have done 300 crunches. I will commit to doing an additional 500 crunches for a total of 800 for this week.

Thank you for weighing in and for doing so many crunches is is greatly appreciated. :-)
  • RunThisWeigh
    RunThisWeigh Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi Amanda- sorry I;ve totally slacked on checking in this week. Both my babies started school (preschool & Kindergarten) so its been a hectic week. However- I have kept up with my works out everyday and I"ve completed the all the daily challenges. I did 100 extra crunches on Tues, Wed & Thurs and I will do 100 more today and again tomorrow (500 total).

My weigh in this morning was 202.6 (so I lost an even 2 pounds this week)

Thanks for all your hard work!
  • amanda_100283
    Options
    Hi Amanda- sorry I;ve totally slacked on checking in this week. Both my babies started school (preschool & Kindergarten) so its been a hectic week. However- I have kept up with my works out everyday and I"ve completed the all the daily challenges. I did 100 extra crunches on Tues, Wed & Thurs and I will do 100 more today and again tomorrow (500 total).

My weigh in this morning was 202.6 (so I lost an even 2 pounds this week)

Thanks for all your hard work!

As long as I get all the totals by friday I'm good. So thank you. Congrats on the weight loss. And thank you for completing the extra crunches. :-) We have completed 2750 as of this afternoon. :-)
  • ajanmillie
    ajanmillie Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Hi, i get off at 8pm. I plan to do my daily challenge and my extra crunches. My weight 197
  • amanda_100283
    Options
    Hi, i get off at 8pm. I plan to do my daily challenge and my extra crunches. My weight 197

Sounds good. Thank you
  • McHeather
    McHeather Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'll weigh in tomorrow, I've done 640 crunches up to yesterday. Today and tomorrow I'll get it up to 1000!
  • amanda_100283
    Options
    Hi, I'll weigh in tomorrow, I've done 640 crunches up to yesterday. Today and tomorrow I'll get it up to 1000!

That's awesome thank you. :-) We are really close to completing the 4000.

Have a great weekend.
  • kiwicakes
    kiwicakes Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I did 300 so far, sorry I don't think I'll have time to do more this weekend :(
    CW is unknown right now... I'm on a camping trip. Will msg you after I weigh myself at home tomorrow.
  • amanda_100283
    Options
    I did 300 so far, sorry I don't think I'll have time to do more this weekend :(
    CW is unknown right now... I'm on a camping trip. Will msg you after I weigh myself at home tomorrow.

Tomorrow is fine. And thank you for the crunches. 300 is good, no need to do more.

Thanks again!!