NSV-nothing lost but something gained!

Options
i am so proud of myself! Didn't bring anything for lunch to work today, setting myself up for a faulter. BUT instead of running up to McDonalds and getting something I went home and made myself a tuna wrap on the flat our bread and some steamed carrots. The best decision for today, I would have sat here after lunch and worry and beat myself up over eating the fast food. I don't have to do that now and I get to feel awesome because I made another step in the right direction, this will get easier everytime I make a decision like that!

If you always do what you have always done, you will always get what you've always got!!

I can totally do this, this site is an awesome tool!

Replies

• bbuckeye2724
    Options
    P.S. I am new on here (only a couple of weeks) so please feel free to add me as a friend. I need all the help I can get!
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Feels great, doesn't it? It shows your commitment to this journey. Way to go!
  • 4vhughes
    4vhughes Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • Hananiah
    Hananiah Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Good choice!
  • GaiaGirl1992
    GaiaGirl1992 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    that's awesome! I don't know if I could have resisted the fast food lure!
  • lbeasey
    lbeasey Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    :happy: Great job on making that decision. Those moments are the ones that push us to keep making better choices. I always prepare my lunch the night before so I don't have to think about what I am having in the morning when I am usually making a mad dash to get 3 of us out the door at the same time.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!