Brazil butt lift?

Options
I have been wanting to buy the Brazil Butt lift but dont know if it works. Also, I was wondering if I should lose some weight before I start the BBL. Thanks

Replies

• adidrea
    adidrea Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I have it! It's super fun and the guy has such a cool accent, haha. He calls it the Boom-boom workout...so funny! While it does focus mostly on the butt, hips and legs there are some total body and abs workouts so you should be able to do it any time. They're not very long so maybe doing it in addition to some other form of exercise would yield the best results.
  • jcannon15
    jcannon15 Posts: 148
    Options
    it def works and you'll feel it after the first work out, i'm a beach body coach if you have any questions or need help
  • jimenez0312
    Options
    I was also thinking of buying the BBL and insanity to do both. Is that safe?
  • cheri03
    cheri03 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I was also thinking of buying the BBL and insanity to do both. Is that safe?
    I am in month 2 of insanity and started BBL at the same time. Very safe, fun and effective. I love both of them. BBL is not high intensity cardio, so to have a good calorie burn, insanity will do that for you. BBL is more for shaping the booty.