looking for Keto friendly friends

Options
Hey guys looking for more Keto friendly friends that can help out with this Keto lifestyle

Replies

• tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    I do keto for migraine control and it's wonderful, you can add me if you like!
  • SARRY562
    SARRY562 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I do keto for migraine control and it's wonderful, you can add me if you like!

Really Might have to get my Daughter on board she gets lots of Migraines

Thank you :)
  • amba89lynn
    amba89lynn Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Add me!!
  • anesthetizeyou18
    Options
    Add me too
  • 4me2016
    4me2016 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    add me
  • s35keith
    s35keith Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Me too please
  • EASTAFRICAN12340
    Options
    I just started a keto diet 3 days ago and I am loving it, add me !
  • AngelWings0609
    AngelWings0609 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Hello! Add me. Im keto also, Been doing it for 2 months now and am down 22.8 lbs down!
  • stephanie5505
    stephanie5505 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Been doing keto since 10/20/17, down 90lbs with 10-30 more to go. Keto has changed my life. Anyone needing advice or support add me. I love talking about and helping people with keto. 😊
  • christirai4747
    christirai4747 Posts: 5 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Hi I'm new to the community and the keto lifestyle. Just started this week. Looking for keto friends as well for support and advice. I'm sure I'll have many questions :p Like how do you add people?
  • flan32
    flan32 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I’m on week two of keto with pcos and it’s amazing I have felt better than I ever have
  • Shan0Marie
    Shan0Marie Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm not full on keto, but I'm not eating grains or added sugar to help manage PCOS, so most of my meals happen to be keto friendly. Feel free to add me!
  • SARRY562
    Options
    Thank you all i am adding everyone :) i need help idea on a budget and with christmas and a daughters birthday lets say i kinda gave up until the new year
  • tina4christ
    tina4christ Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Tina, I am getting back on board to try to lose weight again, decided to do Keto this time. I logged in from a long break and I have gained 30 lbs. since my last login. OUCH!! Please add me.
  • befits
    befits Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • SARRY562
    Options
    Thank you guys its so hard for me to turn down bread but i cant wait to see results
  • frshwaterdrop
    frshwaterdrop Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me guys!
  • strawburrehmelon
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm on day 3 of keto and idk if it's placebo effect or what but I already am feeling amazing!

All the "keto math" is a bit confusing to me, but I love how I'm not as stressed with it as I was back when I was on weight watchers.

I'd love to be friends with some other keto'ers so feel free to add me!