Looking for an Accountability Buddy

Options
Hey folks! My name is Laura. I'm really good at dieting and really bad at maintaining a healthy weight. >.< I'm trying to do some new things - like not diet but just eat the way I should be. I"ve joined PlateJoy and I'm hoping that will help me on this new leg of the journey. I'm looking for an accountability buddy or a small group of buddies, to help provide ongoing encouragement. I'm looking for none judgemental people. No internet trolls. Kind peopel who are struggling and looking for people to push them forward on their journey. If you're on your own journey and want to be a good weight loss friend, let me know!

Replies

• jim1996o5
    jim1996o5 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey hey! I just joined the app, and still am trying to get around, but I’d like to have an accountability buddy too :) I’m trying to loose my last few kilos and get into a healthy working out routine . Hopefully I keep up with it .
  • ahain0013
    ahain0013 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am also trying to find an accountability group! Let me know if y’all are interested navigating these holidays together!
  • Pool_Boy
    Pool_Boy Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    You can do this :)
  • Fchy97
    Fchy97 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I just joined. Hope it's alright if I join in too? My friend and I actually have thing going where each of us owes the other money if they mess up 😂 It's only 10p per day but I already owe her 20p for not hitting my caloric goals! Might be an idea you wanna borrow 😊
  • schoebwifey
    schoebwifey Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need an accountability partner too 4 years ago I gained 40lbs and I haven’t been able to be consistent to get it off. I’m at my heaviest and I don’t want to spend another holiday like this. :(
  • Tinessaarmock
    Tinessaarmock Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    saintly01 wrote: »
    Hey folks! My name is Laura. I'm really good at dieting and really bad at maintaining a healthy weight. >.< I'm trying to do some new things - like not diet but just eat the way I should be. I"ve joined PlateJoy and I'm hoping that will help me on this new leg of the journey. I'm looking for an accountability buddy or a small group of buddies, to help provide ongoing encouragement. I'm looking for none judgemental people. No internet trolls. Kind peopel who are struggling and looking for people to push them forward on their journey. If you're on your own journey and want to be a good weight loss friend, let me know!

• Tinessaarmock
    Tinessaarmock Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm here if you need a friend. Thanks! I know I need a boost sometimes too. 😊
  • Breezer628
    Breezer628 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I also need some accountability. Someone to complain to mostly haha jk! This time of year is hard and I’ve been having a tough time anyways, I’d prefer to not have the end of the year get worse!
  • Tiffysinsanity
    Tiffysinsanity Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hey hey there!!! I could use some accountability and motivation too, feel free friend request me!!! I've struggled for The last year or so with consistency and I've unhappily gained about 40lbs. I need to lose it and build back my strength and conditioning and endurance.
  • paddydiver24
    paddydiver24 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Count me as a friend...warning...must be ok with sophomoric humor....ie George Carlin
  • amba89lynn
    amba89lynn Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I’m looking too!
  • Hannah_turner98
    Hannah_turner98 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I’m looking for one! Send me a friend request xxx
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Hey hey there!!! I could use some accountability and motivation too, feel free friend request me!!! I've struggled for The last year or so with consistency and I've unhappily gained about 40lbs. I need to lose it and build back my strength and conditioning and endurance.

I'm in the same boat! I stopped lifting before the summer and regained 10 lbs I'd lost. Now, I've stopped gaining weight, but my body looks totally different cause I've lost so much of the muscle I'd built up... And I've been mentally battling myself just to get back in the gym after 3 months of not going. GOTTA DO IT! :neutral: Good luck.