Hair Stylists where you at!

Options
JennaM222
JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
Hi All,

Nothing to do with Weightloss. I am thinking of up & quitting my boring desk job, and going back to school. Cosmetology school that is. I have ALWAYS wanted to go to cosmetology school and have LOVED doing hair since I was young. Any advice on great scools? I live in Minnesota. Also, and salary information, averages, how hard it was t get into a good salon, etc?

thanks SO much!

Replies

• morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    was thinking of getting my hair colored this weekend. check out my profile pic....I normally wear it curly. Was thinking chunky highlights...blonde, lighter brown, red??? Or maybe two tone....brown on top black underneath.

I need something...what do you think??? Pictures are encouraged.... ;-)

I am proud of you!!!
  • HoLLyZ82
    HoLLyZ82 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    jenna! nice to have you abck you sexy little bish. ummm i have no information for you. lol. BUT i always wanted to do hair and makeup too. lets both quit our dumb desk jobs and go together....but lets move somewhere cool like cali or ummm australia....i think they like hi lites ha
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    I love hair!!! I used to do the CRAZIEST cool things to my hair and was the forst/only girl every in my highschool to have extensions! lol. Morgan I love the idea of a little red!

Holly lets open our own business you do make up, ill do hair!
  • tweezer17
    tweezer17 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You should talk to Tiana. she went to cosmotology school and still have a lot of friends in the business. She would probably know a lot!