Happy scale for android?

Options
mtdb8
mtdb8 Posts: 65 Member
I see a lot of people here talking about an app called happy scale. I went to get it but It turns out they don't have an android version.

Anyone know something similar in android?

Replies

• nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    Libra for android.

Trendweight if you have FitBit.
  • joinn68
    joinn68 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    I use "Monitor my weight" on Android. Love it
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    I use Libra for Android. Find it very useful.
  • alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options
    Another Libra user here. Works well for me.
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,130 Member
    Options
    Another vote for Libra
  • Jackie9003
    Jackie9003 Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    nutmegoreo wrote: »
    Libra for android.

I can't find Trend weight is it on playstore?
    I use monitor my weight on my phone but it doesn't do averages and predictions.
  • Lillymoo01
    Lillymoo01 Posts: 2,865 Member
    Options
    Jackie9003 wrote: »
    Libra for android.

Trend weight is web-based so you won't find it on Andriod.
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    Jackie9003 wrote: »
    Libra for android.

https://trendweight.com/
  • LitheCocoa
    LitheCocoa Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I used Libra and it isn't the same as Happy Scale to me. Happy Scale tells you what you'll weigh at a certain date if you keep doing 'x'. Libra just shows the weight you enter on a graph which so many other apps already do.
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,070 Member
    Options
    LitheCocoa wrote: »
    I used Libra and it isn't the same as Happy Scale to me. Happy Scale tells you what you'll weigh at a certain date if you keep doing 'x'. Libra just shows the weight you enter on a graph which so many other apps already do.

The trend line in Libra, going out into the future, gives an estimate of what you'll weigh at future dates, if you keep doing the same thing. It also gives a date estimate for when you'll reach goal, if you keep losing at the same rate, assuming you've told it a goal weight.

It's fine to prefer Happy Scale, but I wouldn't tell someone to change from Android just to use it.

Personally, *I* wouldn't recommend anyone switch from Android to Apple, ever, for any reason, but I recognize that that part of it is pure prejudice on my part. :lol:
  • Redordeadhead
    Redordeadhead Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    LitheCocoa wrote: »

Libra also tells me what date I will reach my goal weight at this pace, and from the graph line you can scroll to the future and see your estimated weight next month, the month after etc.
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Its Libra for Android phones.
    It does show the trends and the predicted goal date.
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,604 Member
    Options
    And... the forward trends in both apps are about as relevant as the MFP 5-day trend since they all assume that future inputs will continue to match the ones from the recent past...
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    Options
    PAV8888 wrote: »
    And... the forward trends in both apps are about as relevant as the MFP 5-day trend since they all assume that future inputs will continue to match the ones from the recent past...

^^ yep!
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,070 Member
    Options
    PAV8888 wrote: »

Well, yeah . . . but there's a bit of statistical power in a projection from multiple days of behavior vs. just one. Libra lets you set the forecast days. In maintenance, I mostly keep it set at 30.