First NSV!

Options
ljacksn3
ljacksn3 Posts: 32 Member
Today is laundry day, which means all my usuall clothes are in the wash. I was searching for a pair of pants to wear, and found a pair of jeans that I haven't be able to comfortably wear in almost 2 years. I figured I had to wear something so I'll just wear jeans that are too tight today. To my surprise.... They FIT! And not just fit when I'm standing, but snug when I sit. These pants are
Comfortable!!! Makes me so happy because the scale isn't moving fast, but this let's me know that my body is still getting smaller :)

Replies

• kpersons1
    Options
    Congrats!

That is a great feeling!
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Good for you. That's what its all about.
  • kdelost630
    kdelost630 Posts: 199
    Options
    GREAT GREAT GREAT! Keep up the good work!
  • UnmeshShastri
    Options
    great. nothing matches this happiness.
  • zarozinia
    zarozinia Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Today is laundry day, which means all my usuall clothes are in the wash. I was searching for a pair of pants to wear, and found a pair of jeans that I haven't be able to comfortably wear in almost 2 years. I figured I had to wear something so I'll just wear jeans that are too tight today. To my surprise.... They FIT! And not just fit when I'm standing, but snug when I sit. These pants are
    Comfortable!!! Makes me so happy because the scale isn't moving fast, but this let's me know that my body is still getting smaller :)

That's awesome! I'm under 5' tall myself, so I know exactly how much of a difference 5lbs makes in the way your jeans fit. GO YOU! Keep it up!
  • VApoppyseed
    Options
    That is the best reward for your hard work! Congrats!
  • fatgirlslove
    fatgirlslove Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!!
  • la_nanita
    la_nanita Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Its like getting a whole new wardrobe for free!!
  • hcn74
    hcn74 Posts: 214
    Options
    Awesome! What a wonderful NSV
  • jenblowsbubblez
    jenblowsbubblez Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    YAY!!!! that is super!!!
  • ljacksn3
    ljacksn3 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Thanks all! This was exactly what I needed this week. Plus the best part is that they are not stretch denim... Which means there's no sympathy from the jeans, they either fit or they don't and today they fit!! :laugh:
  • Pris8812
    Options
    Way to go!!!! Proud of you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!