Go to snack

Options
2»

Replies

• mgookin
    mgookin Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I love a pack of tuna mixed with salt, pepper and pickles and will use cucumber as my crackers.
    Low enough in calories I dont feel guilty after eating the whole bowl.

For TV watching, I like pretzels w/ a wedge of laughing cow cheese. The spicy one is my favorite.
  • beesknees47
    beesknees47 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thanks for a great idea, Phoebe!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    I am really not a big snacker. If I am actually hungry, eggs are my go to and I'll cook one and roll it up with hot sauce on it, or eat a hard-boiled egg if I have one handy. If I just want something sweet, I will usually eat a few raisins and/or semisweet chocolate chips.
  • craftingchris1
    craftingchris1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Phoebe5164 wrote: »
    1% cottage blended in food processor with a sugar free chocolate pudding mix and a little milk 😋high protein and low calories.

Tastes like cheesecake

Sound satisfying and helps with dairy
  • missjck2
    missjck2 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Sugar free jello, chocolate rice cake, unsalted roasted peanuts ( one serving put in a bowl away from the bag so I don’t indulge lol).
  • njitaliana
    njitaliana Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Fresh Gourmet Asiago Cheese Crisps. No carbs and only 300 calories for the entire bag.
  • AudreyJDuke
    AudreyJDuke Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    Pita and hummus
  • gallicinvasion
    gallicinvasion Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I make 100 cal snack packs of Hippeas white cheddar puffs, dark chocolate pretzel bark, or honey roasted chickpeas!
  • paloma_blanca84
    paloma_blanca84 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I will wrap ham or turkey lunch meat around a slice of red bellpepper to get the protein with some low fat cruch. Love me some carrots and hummus, or maybe a crispy, juicy apple with a bit of almond butter.
  • FL_Hiker
    FL_Hiker Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    A serving of M&M's , I eat them slowly one at a time and it takes me about an hour
  • wilson10102018
    wilson10102018 Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    This week I am all about Driscolls berries. Strawberries are 3 grams to the calorie. Raspberries about 1.5 calories each.