Cobra Kai

Wax_on_wax_off
Wax_on_wax_off Posts: 893 Member
Anyone else a fan of the Cobra Kai series?

uaz1bmr86z9z.jpg

Replies

• Wax_on_wax_off
    Me too. They are still filming. Any predictions?
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    I thoroughly enjoyed watching it. I made myself wait until all of Season 1 had aired ... Binge watched all of it, only to be dissapointed when it was all over.
  • FitnTrimSteve
    FitnTrimSteve Posts: 664 Member
    Looking forward to Season 2. Thought Season 1 was just about perfect. They honored the movie without over doing the nostalgia. They way the incorporated Mr. Miyagi was a very nice touch. I liked seeing Johnny's point of view and his struggle to fit into the 20XXs with his 80s mindset. One sympathizes.
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    I am about to start watching this.. I was hoping that it is good!
  • 777Gemma888
    I thoroughly enjoyed watching it. I made myself wait until all of Season 1 had aired ... Binge watched all of it, only to be dissapointed when it was all over.

I was late to the party too. My friend was like 'dude, just watch the trailer'. I wasn't heard from for a while.

It's the only way to watch it TJ. I might rewatch it pre-season 2. Doubt I will have the patience I'd had with Season 1.
  • 777Gemma888

It will surprise you. :smile:
  • Wax_on_wax_off

It's as perfect as perfect can be as far as bringing back a franchise is concerned. Enjoy!
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Are they still bout that life?

cobrakai.jpg
  • sniper300_Rum
    sniper300_Rum Posts: 1,073 Member
    Never herd of it the series that is i know what Cobra Kai is on the karate kid movies but didnt know there was a seties
  • FitnTrimSteve
    Where can i watch this?

YouTube Red
  • FitnTrimSteve
    Where can i watch this?

YouTube Red

Do you have to pay for that?

Yes but I believe you have the option to sign up for a free trial. That’s what I did. Canceled it before the trial expired.