What is your Treat to you when you reach your goal weight?

Replies

• lose_it_2019
    lose_it_2019 Posts: 12 Member
    I want to go clothes shopping but it won't be for awhile
  • Babs5420
    Babs5420 Posts: 17 Member
    Also kind of want Tieks flats but can't justify spending so much on one pair of shoes. Maybe a tattoo.

Ahhh Tieks. I have been mildly obsessed with these online. I have a hard time believing they would actually be worth it. I decided they couldn’t be. Then a coworker showed up at work with a pair and is raving about them. Says she will never buy another flat and is asking for another pair for Xmas. Sigh.
  • marmeer25
    marmeer25 Posts: 24 Member
    I'm thinking of a new hair colour - I've always wanted to try dark purple but haven't been brave enough (I tend to regret big decisions). Or a tattoo. Or maybe a trip to Europe. Lots of ideas! :)
  • wmweeza
    wmweeza Posts: 319 Member
    edited November 2018
    I decided when I was coming up on my first goal that my "rewards" would be jewelry. I bought myself earrings when I got below 200. My next goal is 170, then 162, and finally 140.
    Why jewelry? It's something I can wear consistently, it's pretty, durable, and less likely to go out of style. It's also portable
  • OddDitty
    OddDitty Posts: 248 Member
    I want to go clothes shopping but it won't be for awhile

Don't worry- you'll get there!!! Back when I weighed nearly 300 lbs, I never thought I would see the day when I could get back into some clothes I can now. And I'm SO looking forward to buying new stuff. I can do it--- YOU CAN DO IT :)
  • OddDitty
    marmeer25 wrote: »
    I'm thinking of a new hair colour - I've always wanted to try dark purple but haven't been brave enough (I tend to regret big decisions). Or a tattoo. Or maybe a trip to Europe. Lots of ideas! :)

Oh go for Europe! You will see so many wonderful places!
  • OddDitty
    wmweeza wrote: »
    I decided when I was coming up on my first goal that my "rewards" would be jewelry. I bought myself earrings when I got below 200. My next goal is 170, then 162, and finally 140.
    Why jewelry? It's something I can wear consistently, it's pretty, durable, and less likely to go out of style. It's also portable

Very good idea! I was wondering what to reward myself with incrementally and it was a toss up between several things. I can't really do Oddities, since that's been a hobby for years. But jewelry? Sure can! Think I will start that goal this next 10 :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!