I am looking for more motivations

Options
I'm Tammy I was 293lb in September now I'm 264lb iam working so hard at working out an trying to eat right hard part is not drinking pop I havent but there's times I wish I could

Replies

• Alpaj86
    Alpaj86 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You could try diet pop? Or even using sugar free squash in sparkling water
  • Babs5420
    Babs5420 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    tammypapke wrote: »
    I'm Tammy I was 293lb in September now I'm 264lb iam working so hard at working out an trying to eat right hard part is not drinking pop I havent but there's times I wish I could

That’s an awesome drop! I’ve quit the soda too. There have been some times when I have had major cravings. Seems like certain foods, especially pizza, trigger me to want a coke very badly. I’ve started taking B12 in the afternoons to get the energy boost I received from an ice cold Coke.

I just joined a DietBet to stay motivated to get my steps in and eat correctly. Good luck in your journey! Keep working hard!
  • kyda95
    kyda95 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I used to drink a lot of pop too. Decided to try ordering water when going out to eat and it really helped; now it’s just a habit. Not having it in the house helps too. I actually fill ill when I drink pop, now. Feel free to add me if you want!
  • tarcotti
    tarcotti Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Ever since I used coca cola to clean my car battery and watched the acid eat away at the corrosion, I've lost my appetite for coke! This was a few years ago, and the habit stuck. Not having it in the house is always the key!